Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rríocht na Mídhe

Options
  • 09-12-2005 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a copy of this publication, year is 1956 I think. If anybody has some information regarding this, just leave a message here or send me a PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Have you checked the catalogues of local libraries. Prehaps give the local studies section of you local library a ring. Are you Dublin based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

I'm not Dublin based but am up there from time to time. I know I can go to the library and check it there, but I'd actually like to own a copy myself. Don't know if this is possible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

First of all the local libraries are the places to check.
    I think your unlikely to be able to get yourself your own copy of the issue in question but you could contact them and see if there are any copies left. If not you could always photocopy it for yourself.
    At this link it says
    Back numbers, IR£6.00 each plus postage/packing, available from Oliver Ward, Publications Secretary MAHS, Spiddal, Nobber, County Meath.

You can peruse their whole catalogue of issues and subject matter at the following link:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~tbreen/Journals/Meath.html

Advertisement