Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anonymous - RTE Monday 12th - New Series

• 09-12-2005 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Just caught the trailer for this show over the past couple of days.
    Bit I saw has Sam Mumba well disguised as a nun playing hidden camera pranks on famous and ordinary people on the street.
    It's done in the "punked" style with Jason Byrne feeding her the lines to use... I've heard Brian McFadden is involved too?

Don't see any addition to using Mumba, as the clear value of the act will come from how good Byrnes feed will be.

Still good to see RTE trying home-grown, but no doubt we'll be ready to lash into it once it starts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sam Mumba?... Jason Byrne?... Brian McFadden?

...:eek:...

** shudder **

Sounds absolutely horrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

I hate jason byrne. My god the most unfunny p*ick ive ever encountered. Anybody can screw up their face and use the same imitation for everybody with an annoying voice. What a bad choice for the show.
    I'l give it a look anyway and maybe it'l surprise me and be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Did anyone watch it?Why do we insist on using the same old celebrities who are not funny?Samantha Mumba was just so dry and boring on it and she had the opportunity to be so funny! I reckon hector will be pretty good next week though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I thought she was impressive to be honest. It was a good show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Without instruction she would have just been going around like a real nun and shes just looking for a platform to plug her new lingerie!!!It was funny in parts and good enough considering that i wasn expecting much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement