Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Below

• 09-12-2005 8:32pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else out there a fan of the file "Below".
    Its an excellent chiller from the guy behind Riddick, David Twohy.
    Its a fantastic movie, buries in the states on release and only got a low key dvd release here, but believe me its one of the best horrors of its type out there.
    A combination of your boy own 2nd world war submariner movies and a straight up haunted house movie, great visuals and sound effects, a chiller rather than a horror if you know what I mean.
    It's a movie you could watch with your dear pld grandad and he would get a good kick out of it.
    A cast of relative unknowns so at least theplot keeps you guessing, Bruce Greenwood is the most recognisable actor in it.
    If you have seen it, what did you think, if you haven't get it and tell me how you found it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Will keep an eye out for this one so.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Check out the reception it got on IMDB, especially Harry Knowles comments

Advertisement