Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish business name and shame publication

Options
  • 09-12-2005 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody know the name of the consumer book published yearly that lists companies that have been named or shamed for bad business practice.

I can't remember the name and Google isn't helping.

Even better still would be an online edition.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

Is Stubb's Gazette what you are thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

That's it, nice one RevBlueJeans!

They don't seem to have a website, anybody know where can I get a copy of it? is there any way to sumbit a company online?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

fragile wrote:
    That's it, nice one RevBlueJeans!

They don't seem to have a website, anybody know where can I get a copy of it? is there any way to sumbit a company online?
    Info there http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2001/06/17/story361928.asp
    SG is more for bad debts etc... and not for companies with bad customer relationships... (although there is some overlap).
    It's not really a great name-and-shame as not many customers will read it...
    Whats the incident / co if you dont mind me asking?
    There are other ways to bite back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Thanks whiskeyman
    whiskeyman wrote:
    Whats the incident / co if you dont mind me asking?

Non-payment of wages and a bunch of other bad debts including the phone company, landlord, redundancy payments etc.

If your interested I started a discussion about it on this thread
    There are other ways to bite back ;)

Feel free to share any ideas, I am new at this kind of thing :)

Advertisement