Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drawn together

• 09-12-2005 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Finding this funnier and funnier every time i see it, was on Paramount now seems to be on MTV.

Good idea and done well. Each character has a few cracking one liners every time.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i like it. only seen 5 episodes from the new series though but it is good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

12 year old girl and a donkey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Freaking hillarious show. It's my new Family Guy.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It was good when it was new but watching the repeats is kinda sh!t

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Buttermilk

Drawn Togther is cool! Ever see the one when they were high licking Ling-Ling?
    Thats a hilarious one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I love Drawn Together, its very very funny!! Its the highlight of my day when its on!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Well lit pie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I really liked the first episode of season one. It just turned into a steaming pile of garbage after that though. I'm not even giving season two a chance.

So no, I'm not a big fan of it at all......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

yeah I've flicking onto it again, it so cruel and twisted it is very good, love each of the characters, except I don't know what the guy with the big orange nose is supposed to represent.. ling-ling = pokemon, disney princess, orange nose guy = ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

He's supposed to be a piss-take of Spongebob Squarepants.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Some of its quite funny but some of it isnt, a bit to hit and miss for my liking but still when its funny its very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

I absolutely hated this show with a passion. My friend tried to get me into it but no luck. Then one day last week it was on MTV and Paramount at the same time and there was nothing else on and I started to watch it and its started to grow on me.

I dont know how you could compare with the Simpsons or Family guy though. A different league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Yah, it hit and miss a few times for me too.

Probably because I despise anything in the reality TV format. :\

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah very good show

does anyone else picture the internet pig posting as pighead on boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

"why don't you love me captain morgan? oh no I'll save you!"

I crack up everytime I see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

its a pretty good show but it gets repeated alot. I think a second season is coming soon by the looks of that "beautiful dandelion" ad on mtv.

Advertisement