Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Indicating on a Roundabout

Options
  • 09-12-2005 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or do Irish drivers not know how to indicate on a roundabout? I'd prefer them to not indicate at all if they're going to do it wrong. It just really bugs the crap out of me...... Needed to get that off my chest!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

Oh my god, i was going to post thread on this durning the week and did'nt bother. I hate f**king rounabouts, know one has to use them.The worst is if there in the wrong lan and going the same direction as you, they throw the indicator at the last minute:mad: I was coming home from work on tuesday and was on the roundabout and no one was indicating and i didn't know were they were going, so i just pulled out in front of some dumb F**K and he starts to beep, so put window down and asked does he have indicaters or not yeh Fat F**K :mad: One of these days im going to lose the head as i have real bad road rage, so ive being told, but more so coming to a roundabout.

Just to leting you know your not the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

Indicate?? Do they even know how to use the darn things? A bloke nearly took me out of it today on a roundabout - he just drove straight through it without even pausing whilst I was turning right and how I didn't hit him I'll never know. I sat on the horn and he just sailed on without so much as a glance!!! Fecker:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

sigh..!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I was driving up to a round about one day and happened to meet an old woman on a bicycle going the wrong way around :eek:
    She could have been picking out her coffin early if a truck came around before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭genegenie

Try being a pedestrian trying to cross a busy road just off a roundabout with no pedestrian crossing for miles. It's really fun when someone forgets to indicate they're turning your way and you go to walk across... :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement