Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend banned

Options
  • 09-12-2005 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

My friend SpittingImage recently got banned from boards, what's the story with that, he did nothing wrong.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't see a record of him in the Members List... you sure that was his nickname?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Hey ratboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 vinegarstroke

yep, he's on the banlist, i think they may have though he was his brother Ratboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yes your "Brother".
    Like I said in prison supply the human head and we will let this go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Why is VinegarStroke banned? He hasn't done anything wrong by the looks of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

OH MY GOD!

John

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Daddio wrote:
    Look beyond the HTML Mr Anderson, and see your enemy...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Daddio wrote:

He used vowels his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

By the power invested in me by a Sky News active poll, I declare this thread... closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement