Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wierd noise .............

• 10-12-2005 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I got a yamaha Aerox scooter 2003 49cc and i got it second hand but perfect condition,:( i got it check and serviced and seemed 2 be working well for the last few weeks! but today im driving 2 work and i hear a whistling noice from the wat seems the front of the bike i dunno weather its the brakes or what, can some1 please help? im kinda worried about it :confused:

ps the bike works fine and starts fine and drives fine for a few minutes till the sound kicks in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BRUNO.22

It Could Be A Number Of Things....but You Should Bring It To A Garage To Get Checked Out....check Around The Front Of The Bike For Anything That Might Be Loose....

Advertisement