Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boots on Women

• 10-12-2005 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Don't they just look great, the leather knee heeled variety. good thing about them, they never seem to go out of fashion either! prefer to see them with a skirt though rather than jeans tucked into them, and i know its not exactly skirt weather :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Yeah I'm a big fan of boots, always go well with a short skirt. Not so sure about the leather variety but you can't go wrong with a nice pair of black/brown boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I think I need pics to have a view on this "Boot" situation.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Lump wrote:
    I think I need pics to have a view on this "Boot" situation.

John

I concur with this sentiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

i think You'd look hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Im also a fan of boots on women ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I too concur with the addition of pics.

Plead your case sir!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

As long as they're not those mingin' Ugg boots, and there are no jeans tucked in anywhere, boots are all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Must have about 20 pairs of knee high boots in every colour. I wear them with long skirts, short skirts, inside and outside jeans.......live in them i do. Very femine :)

i would agree, they are absolutely terrible.

fair played to You, Sarah, now come on where's the pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

~Leanne~ wrote:
    Must have about 20 pairs of knee high boots in every colour. I wear them with long skirts, short skirts, inside and outside jeans.......live in them i do. Very femine :)

20 different colours? Are you one of those idiots that wears white and pink boots?? Tacky! :eek:

Brown, black, beige, grey....that's about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

i would agree, they are absolutely terrible.

fair played to You, Sarah, now come on where's the pics?

Who's Sarah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

MMm, boots. Nyom.

Ugg boots and boots tucked into jeans look terrible though. I think "Nooooo!! What were you thinking?!!!" whenever I see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Teller wrote:
    20 different colours? Are you one of those idiots that wears white and pink boots?? Tacky! :eek:

Brown, black, beige, grey....that's about it.
    Eh excuse who you call idiot!!
    Never owned a pair of pink boots in my life! I know my fashion thanks very mich. When i say 20 pairs i mean 4 pairs black, others brown, tan, beige, claf length, knee length etc :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I have to agree. They look very well on the ladies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, you go Leanne - Stick it to da man.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Some look all right, some look horrible. I wouldn't particularly like them, but some look nice.

have you any pics for any of us? :-)

Advertisement