Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS/Nintendogs Question

Options
  • 10-12-2005 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

Okay, so I got this for my little brother for Christmas, hes 7 so he still believes in Santa and all that. I played it and it saved, so heres the problem I can't delete the file. I've checked all the options and read throught the manual. To be honest I don't care if its staring me in the face and I look like an idiot as a result I just want to delete the file, i'm DESPERATE! Either that or I'll just say it was Santas saved file.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

At the Nintendo logo, hold L + R + A + B + X + Y to delete your saved data.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Cheers, you just saved me a whole lot of lying on Christmas morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

You could of just said it was one of the elves ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Or read the manual as it says it in it.

How do i know this because i had to do the same thing.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

You bastards. I'll never forgot walking in on my brother as he was playing the present i was to get within the next week or so. he found it in my parents bed room

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Ive been playing my sisters DS for weeks.

Mario and Wario Touched are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Does that button combo just work for nintendogs, or is if for all DS games ????

:v:
    CC

Advertisement