Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can't Receive Texts from One Particular Phone?

• 10-12-2005 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭

Have a strange problem at the moment. Can't receive texts from a particular number (my girlfriends). She's living in the UK and I sometimes work in Ireland. Had no problem receiving texts on my Irish phone from her up until a few weeks ago, since then she has been getting 'could not deliver' messages whenever she tries to send them. No problem with phonecalls. I can receive all other text messages with no problems, however, wouldn't be receiving texts from anyone else in the UK (only Ireland).

She is on UK Vodafone. I am Meteor over here. (me Sagem, her Nokia)

Would anyone know if i could have accidentally switched off some function on my phone that could be blocking receiving international text messages?

Thanks!

Advertisement