Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent help needed - I River

Options
  • 10-12-2005 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I've got a problem anyone know where I would be able to buy an I River charger ,the story goes that a friend gave me her new i river to download some music the thing is I lost the charger and I dont know where to get one...I've searched the web i river.com, d.i.d electrical ,harvey norman does anyone have any suggestions??????

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

hmm i dont think many stores will have the charger in stock...surely the unit can be charged though usb thou? plug it in and try...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

may I suggest you try a look in www.misticriver.com

The site is exclusively for iRiver gear. And a search on the forum brought me to alternative chargers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

The one for my old Philips HDD 120 works a treat. And Maplin should be able to sort you out. Anything will do, as long as the voltage, amps etc are compatible, and the damn thing fits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭moynihan

I reckon your best bet is peats. They were one of the few shops in dublin who stocked iriver gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Defcon 5

splinter wrote:
    hmm i dont think many stores will have the charger in stock...surely the unit can be charged though usb thou? plug it in and try...

Unfortunately that doesnt work for the i river as the usb connection is dual headed meaning it has a connection into the pc for data transfer and another for if you want to charge it......still searching!!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

If it's for a h120, pm me I have a spare one.

Advertisement