Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb DSL problem

• 10-12-2005 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Anyone else having problems with Digiweb dsl since last night? I'm in the ranelagh area and it hasn't been working last night. We had a guy in fixing our alarm but all he did was replace the keypad and didn't go near the phone wiring. It seemed to go a few minutes after he left. Coincidence? It's coming back for a few minutes every few hours but then goes again. The DSL light on the router is off when it's not working.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

OK here in Waterford. Maybe give the alarm man a shout make sure he didn't touch anything he shouldn't have. If it was a Digiweb problem I would probably have difficulties here too wouldn't I?

Edit: sounds like interference on the line or something, Remove the DSL filter see if it makes a difference (worked for me when our connection died about a month ago.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

grand for me in kildare.

i'd say it's more than a coincidence it went after he was messing with the alarm, i presume it's some kind of phonewatch one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MiniMetro

I got it back working by resetting the Router this evening. It does seem to have been a complete coincidence.

Advertisement