Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Vodafone Over Charging on new Motorola L7

• 10-12-2005 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

I got a Motorola SLVR L& and What A beauty it is?

got my Motorola L7 yesterday with a bit of hasle, cause vodafone, (yes vodafone) have in their stores this phones advertised from €99 on prefect 200, but for those of you that seen vodafones, "wish a upon a star" advert you would know that the phone is advertised for €79 on prefect 200.. so if your going to buy this phone make sure you argue the point to them. they know well that they have advertised it at 79 so they must honour this price.

and one final note i would of bought it for 99 cause it is a beauty, its the best and nicest phone i have ever get,

have a look here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Vodafone? Overcharging?

*slaps face in disbelief and shock*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

They advertised the E770v for €20 less than it was available in shops in adverts and on their site for the past three weeks or so. According to the website it costs €109 on RTG, but I don't know if shops are honouring that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

it is a very tasty phone phone alright - but is it tri band or quad band? There appear to be a few different versions of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Linku wrote:
    They advertised the E770v for €20 less than it was available in shops in adverts and on their site for the past three weeks or so. According to the website it costs €109 on RTG, but I don't know if shops are honouring that.

Isnt that because its just cheaper buying online?Special offer or somthing,most phones bought from their online shop are roughly 10€ cheaper(02 do the same thing).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

Yea the prices advertised are the online prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Vodafone prices on the website are lower than those in the shops, there are very few exceptions where this does not apply. the L7 is €229 in the shops and the E770 is 129 in the shops. the L7 is triband only but it does come with external memory (64 mb)

Advertisement