Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL broadband coverage

• 10-12-2005 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm living in a broadband black hole in Sandyford at the moment and I'd like to move somewhere nearby where I can get NTL broadband. I need some help to guage NTL's coverage in the area as customer service would only tell me that I can't get broadband at my current address.

Please post general info about your location (i.e street name) if you have (or are certain you can get) NTL broadband, and live in or near any of the following areas in Dublin:

Cabinteely, Deans Grange, Dundrum, Goatstown, Leopardstown, Rathfarnham, Sandyford, Stepaside, Stillorgan.

Thanks folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Walkinstown, D12

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

tyrrelstown D15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

D16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Not sure many people are going to give you their street address bosco :(

Giving the general area isn't useful lads, for instance, i live in one of the areas mentioned and I can't get ntl at all.

I think the best way is to find say 3 places you'd consider moving to then ring up and ask them if its available on that road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sisyphus

I'm living on Haddington Road in Ballsbridge. Rang NTl 6 months ago about getting it in my area. They said I wouldn't be covered until 2 months time. Rang back again 3 months later, and was told "2 months time".... Don't think it's ever actually gonna happen...

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

i live in mount eustace in tyrrelstown rang a month agoand they said at least six months got a letter saying it was availaible last week got it installed today so roll on 10meg broadband in Jan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

hi,

im in stillorgan park, ive got ntl broadband about 3-4 weeks ago no problem s at all getting connected.

Advertisement