Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Picture

Options
  • 10-12-2005 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Can anyone tell me where I can find a picture - It's about kerry football team...Heard it was funny...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I think that's you again MrSinn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 irishperson

sinecurea wrote:
    I think that's you again MrSinn.
    Why did MrSinn have the same post before?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

No, because you're the only person who does that ****ing annoying thing of not using the space bar between sentences and other punctuation. And that's a funny first post. So MrSinn, you are.

If you're going to open multiple account here, at least don't keep annoying traits in them all.

sinecurea wrote:
    No, because you're the only person who does that ****ing annoying thing of not using the space bar between sentences and other punctuation. And that's a funny first post. So MrSinn, you are.

If you're going to open multiple account here, at least don't keep annoying traits in them all.
    Now do you believe I am really not MrSinn? Seriously I amn't him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Now do you believe I am really not MrSinn? Seriously I amn't him...

funnier than the actual picture

• Advertisement

liamskater wrote:
    funnier than the actual picture
    I guess your right!:D I admit that there is probably no way of proving that I amnt him except from me repeatedly saying that I amnt him.
    Do you have dat pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I guess your right!:D I admit that there is probably no way of proving that I amnt him except from me repeatedly saying that I amnt him.
    Do you have dat pic?

Either that, or get a mod to compare IP addresses. :v: :v: :v:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Can anyone tell me where I can find a picture - It's about kerry football team...Heard it was funny...
    Capital K in Kerry and you've missed a "the" ( or could it possiby have been an "a" )

Anyway, there's always Google Images.

Advertisement