Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

motorola v975 poor battery life.

• 11-12-2005 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭

My V975 on 3 is only giving me barely 48hrs in standby. This could not be right. Is there a perm GPRS connection on? If so how do I disable it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Motorola are notorious for poor battery life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

48 hours on standby? That's an absolute joke. Most phones last at least a week on standby!

I was looking at this phone as a cheap temp replacement but I don't think I'll be wanting something with as pathetic a battery life as that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

another person has learned to late that they shouldnt buy a motorola. someone i know with a v975 gets 3 hours between charges. phone up 3 and tell them you want to switch it for a different phone and they might oblige.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

I found the same thing when I had the V975 it was a good phone apart from the poor battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Good to know its not just me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement