Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bertie Ahern

Options
  • 11-12-2005 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

bertie ahern has never been found guilty of accepting any money or favors from fianna fail supporters/lobbyists and denies any such activities.i think its admirable that mr ahern was in fianna fail at a high level when so many of his peers in the party were involved in corruption and he didnt get invloved (according to himself) in any of the corrupt activites,it is amazing that he stayed away from such activites despite it being all around him and being the "way things were done" back then.well done bertie you were obviously a great visionary and realised that a) you would be taoiseach and b)you realised that all the corruption in your party would come to light some day,its a pity you didnt see anything going on at the time and help the tribunals or did you have your head in the clouds intead of up every tree in north dublin? i doubt bertie aka the most cunning of them all had his head in the clouds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

But the chap spells "government" with one "n" :o

*edit*

That might get the site in trouble

If you read my post, pretend you didn't

Due to some things I've heard from some builders recently, i don't think Bertie is as honest as everyone thinks is

*edit*

I think Pat Rabbitte is trying to take over the world by melting the ice-caps with a laser ray. That blast in England today was just a trial run by this evil man.

I have no proof, but hey that hasn't stopped the above posters...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

bertie ahern has never been found guilty of accepting any money or favors from fianna fail supporters/lobbyists and denies any such activities
    Is that not the case with Liam Lawlor too? Don't tell me he wasn't a crook.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,878 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Did Ahern not sign blank cheques for Haughey?

Hardly the actions of a courageous man.... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

bertie ahern has never been found guilty of accepting any money or favors from fianna fail supporters/lobbyists and denies any such activities.i think its admirable that mr ahern was in fianna fail at a high level when so many of his peers in the party were involved in corruption and he didnt get invloved (according to himself) in any of the corrupt activites,it is amazing that he stayed away from such activites despite it being all around him and being the "way things were done" back then.well done bertie you were obviously a great visionary and realised that a) you would be taoiseach and b)you realised that all the corruption in your party would come to light some day,its a pity you didnt see anything going on at the time and help the tribunals or did you have your head in the clouds intead of up every tree in north dublin? i doubt bertie aka the most cunning of them all had his head in the clouds

Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

I think Pat Rabbitte is trying to take over the world by melting the ice-caps with a laser ray. That blast in England today was just a trial run by this evil man.

I have no proof, but hey that hasn't stopped the above posters...
    [Mod edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

[mod edit]

I'm closing this before theres more talk of unsubstantiated rumours and editing posts accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement