Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem trying to enter politics forum

Options
  • 11-12-2005 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Can anyone help me with my problem? I can't get into the politics forum. I was told off in a thread by the moderator for using a certain tone and I took measures to rectify the situation. I apologised to the poster in question and it would appear that the poster accepted my apology.

I then tried to query the validy of the closure of one of the threads I had started but the moderator sent me a private message saying 'One boards account is enough'

I asked the Moderaror in question what this meant and I am still waiting for a reply.

Immediately after my request I found that I couldn't enter the forum.
    Have I been banned or what? If i have been banned can you let me know what for?

Advertisement