Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube offer

Options
  • 11-12-2005 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

in case you missed it over on the bargain alerts page, Argos are selling of the new Gamecube Mario football pack for €60.
    The game alone is selling for €53 or something elsewhere so that means a white cube for €7

mental.

anyway, just a heads up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

the corpo wrote:
    in case you missed it over on the bargain alerts page, Argos are selling of the new Gamecube Mario football pack for €60.
    The game alone is selling for €53 or something elsewhere so that means a white cube for €7

mental.

anyway, just a heads up
    That is cheap!!

Anyone who now does not own this should be ashamed of themselves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

How long do you think this'll be going for? I'd love to pick one up in the january sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Crucifix wrote:
    I'd love to pick one up in the january sales.
    No chance for this deal I'd say. For that price they probably didn't get too many of them in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lol.
    do i really need another cube...

very tempted to get this for the extra controller + a white cube. (purple doesn't quite suit me...)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Was in Argos on Friday in Dundrum.. Sold out..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'll report back on the stockage in Galway soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

tman wrote:
    lol.
    do i really need another cube...

very tempted to get this for the extra controller + a white cube. (purple doesn't quite suit me...)
    LOL,

I'm looking at my Black PAL GC and my Purple US GC and I'm thinking the white one might fit in well bheside them :).......but that would mean moving the xbox and or pS2 hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

maybe il get it and get zelda for myself for dec, hmmmmmm.
    i dunno if i need it, i probably wont play it, but its so cheap !

Advertisement