Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a bit of help with a design.

Options
  • 11-12-2005 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, i have tried and failed miserably to design a logo for a website i'm working on. I'm wondering if any one would here would be up for the job. The name of the website is PixelScience. The logo would kinda have to repesent the url.

Also does anyone know of other decent desgin forums where it would be worth my while posting a similar topic?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

tbh I'd say look no further...
    I've seen the lads here doing some mighty respectable logo work in the past... if and when they feel so inclined ;)
    Bit more info on the site would help ... is the science part to be taken literally? are we talking about fractals or something? ... you could always post up your own logo efforts and explain what you were going for, or what you like about them etc... give people something to work off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I'll give it a whirl tomorrow, for now i am tired.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

If you're real lucky, dangerman will have a go at it. The man is a living legend at logo creation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

cheers lads, thanks for the interest, hopefully somebody will come thru. The website is is a fictonal webhosting company so thats why i decided to pick the pixelscience name...it has a catchy enough ring to it. The effort i did was fairly weak tbh....i basically did a trace of one of those since modecules and placed it over the pixelscience text. It was nothing too great.

Advertisement