Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports TV in Cork City

Options
  • 11-12-2005 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer a question for me. I will be in Cork City on January 2 and I was hoping to see an American college football game. Would Notre Dame vs. Ohio State be broadcast anywhere in Cork? It may be a ridiculous question but I thought I would try to find out. Thanks for any information you are able to give me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BrayHead

I would suggest trying to find american football club(s) in Cork and emailing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 staten81

Do you believe they will know whether or not it would be broadcast?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JanaJay

A little bit to late :D but did you managed to watch that game? If you got a computer and Internet access, download TVU player. You can watch all kinds of american & international TV on your computer for free. I use this much when I'm in europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Also just in case he does come back, the odd time(usually for NFL on sunday nights though) NFL games are shown in the Bodhran on Oliver Plunkett street

Advertisement