Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notre Dame vs. Ohio State

• 11-12-2005 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Will I be able to see this game on Jan. 2 when I am in Cork City? I'm just not sure on whether or not it would be televised. If someone could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭xm15e3

staten81 wrote:
    Will I be able to see this game on Jan. 2 when I am in Cork City? I'm just not sure on whether or not it would be televised. If someone could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Unless you enjoy watching Notre Damn getting thumped, you may not want to watch this game.

Ohio State is a real program, Notre Damn should be playing the Gator Bowl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

xm15e3 wrote:
    Unless you enjoy watching Notre Damn getting thumped, you may not want to watch this game.

Ohio State is a real program, Notre Damn should be playing the Gator Bowl.

Don't be disrespectful to the Lady. Notre Dame almost beat USC. Charlie Weis has them back where they belong, as a major player.

Slow coach wrote:
    Don't be disrespectful to the Lady. Notre Dame almost beat USC. Charlie Weis has them back where they belong, as a major player.
    No Disrespect intended. I just want to protect her Irish eyes from a massacre Tamerlane would be proud of. :)

Weis has them back where they belong, outmatched in a BCS bowl. ND is a perinnial sacrifice to the gods of TV ratings. Kinda like a Yule/Saturnalia offering with a Vegas line.

The hung with USC, but so did CAL last year. ND also lost to a mediocre MSU. They are toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 staten81

I'll take my chances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

xm15e3 wrote:
    No Disrespect intended.

Well what's this then?:

Notre Damn

No disrespect meant to Staten81. Nutter Dame, that's a different story. I've been blessed with two roomates from ND, and am an Oregonian. THAT, gives me an absolute right to disrespect ND by reasons of injury. I dream of the day Oregon gets a home to home these perfumed princesses of the NCAA.

Until then, this is a nice guide....
    http://www.bceaglesfootball.com/images/nd1.gif

I have to admit I got a kick out of that little diagram.

staten81 wrote:
    I have to admit I got a kick out of that little diagram.

It's all in good fun. Are you a Notre Dame Alumn?

No just a long time fan of the football team and a U of Iowa student. My great grandfather was a friend of Elmer Layden (one of the four horsemen) so it's been a family thing for generations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement