Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playing PSP on the internet

• 11-12-2005 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

I read somewhere online that you could configure your psp to allow you to play mp games online. But now I can't seem to find it for the life of me:( If anyone has a link to it I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks,
    Gangsta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

It depends on the game, I think the only one that's compatible at the moment is infected.

There is a way to trick your psp into think it's playing locally when it's really online, but you have to have a specific wireless router and it's complicated, I didn't have the equipment to try it. Google for 'xlink PSP' or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

www.teamxlink.co.uk or try xboxconnect, it supports psp too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Oh Irish Grumpy, you're the only one who isn't me using it? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i heard it was laggy ?
    NFS Most wanted is online btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

It's not laggy here, I lagged out once and I still remember it. That's how you know a service is good ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement