Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls - would you date a Transvestite?

• 11-12-2005 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey girlz...

I'm a guy who occasionally likes to become a female. When in male mode, I'm a regular heterosexual guy, tall dark and (according to some) handsome.

Every couple of months however, or sometimes once a month, I like to transform myself into a female - which means getting rid of unsightly body hair (legs, chest, back, privates), putting on fake tan, dressing to the nines and applying plenty of make-up to look as female as possible. Then I'll hit the capital with a bunch of other "TGirls" and we'll go out dancing and partying, being really girly and flirting with guys.

As a male, I have never told my female partners about this side of my life. And I probably never will.. but out of interest, if I did, how would a girl react? Would you be freaked out? Would you think I was a weirdo?

Just to let you know; I'm not your stereotypical trannie, I'm more meticulous about how I look and am *very* convincing. As a female, I'm slim, with long shapely legs, washboard stomach and a pretty face with well-applied make-up and a modern styled blonde wig (which looks pretty real, and like how a real girl glamourous girl would style her hair). I dress like real girls do by observing how they dress on the streets and in the clubs, so I am up to date with the latest girlie trends... I love sexy boots, denim miniskirts, crop tops, accessories, revealing niteclub-wear, Sienna Miller style hippie tops and floaty skirts. I've often gone out and passed as a female, and often had guys eyeing me up and giving me comments about my legs and my body.

How do girls actually feel about this? Would it be best for me not to tell my partner, and just disappear every month (returning totally shaved and tanned?), or should I come clean?

I'm a regular poster, but am quite shy about this and have no intentions of "coming out" .... yet anyway ;)

Might post a pic if enough of you request it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Watchful

well I guess you should be honest with her from the start!
    Dont get completly deep with someone then one day "hey honey you'll never guess"..
    That'll freak her out!

Maybe drop a few hints, let her know in a way, and then when you tell her it wont be such a slam in the face. She'd have had a vague idea.
    If you find someone open minded then maybe.

As you were asking for opinions, to be honest I like to think of myself as an open minded person, but personally dont think I would like the idea of my boyfriend being feminine. But maybe thats just me. I like my boyfriend for being sensitive and respectful, but still a blokey bloke if you catch my drift. Generally being masculine, but like I said, thats just me.

Im sure there are some women out there who it wouldnt be a problem for, and might even relish the fact they're got a man who'd appreciate their makeup collection and go shoe shopping with them, (in fact I can think of at least 2! really!), its about finding that someone, and finding the right someone is always difficult!

Good luck! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

You should be honest if you're gonna be dating someone. I'd be totally freaked out if I found out that after dating somebody for a while. I am an open-minded person, but when it comes to this kind of thing, it's a definite no-no-no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

TGirl wrote:
    Might post a pic if enough of you request it!
    Please don't, this isn't that sort of forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I know some girls that are really into that kind of stuff they think its really kinky , But I would advise meeting like minded ladies in suitable establishments such as the george or gay friendly clubs (and yes I know your not gay but I assume this is where you may go as I dont think any of the clubs or pubs on OConnell st would take kindly to a group of trannies on a girls night out) in my experience the more liberal lady looking for a relationship may be found there.

and bringing up on the first date would not likely be the smartest move but go for it and I wish you luck maybe you can get love for christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Picture tbh!

I'm a bloke myself, but switching positions here, I'd definitely be very freaked out about it. Just my opinion, but I think you should keep it to yourself if it's something you're going to continue doing. It will most likely cause problems in the relationship, and your life. Are you gay (genuine question)?

If you enjoy it then fair play, do what you like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think you should keep it to yourself if it's something you're going to continue doing.

This is the blokes answer, and I think I'd have to agree. Girls, what you are saying makes sense in thoery, but in reality telling the partner about this can cause complications. And seeing as it's such a small part of my life, I don't think it's really necessary. If I had to dress a few days each week, then maybe, but that isn't the case.

I know of lots of cases though where transvestites ended up coming clean, and after initial shock, everything was fine for a while. But most of these guys ended up being dumped at some stage.. I think the woman gradually realises more and more, over a period of time, that this is *not* something she wants to deal with in a male partner.

And girls, you've said you have a couple of friends who would find it attractive - but in real life the novelty will wear off after a while, and in the end most girls *do* want blokey blokes, at the end of the day! The same way us lads want girly girls... it's nature.

Somebody asked am I gay. No, I am a regular heterosexual guy. But when I dress female, I do feel 100% female, and thus adopt many of the traits of a real girl, including the need to be taken by a masculine male. Strange eh? I go from being a hetero guy, to being a hetero girl. It's almost like a complete psychological change takes place when I dress. Used to freak me out when I started first dressing (back when I was 12 or 13), but I'm 24 now and have accepted myself, and have had positive sexual experiences in both male and female "mode". Although I understand it may be difficult for others to accept this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Sorry to say, but I'd be really freaked out!

I've no problem whatsoever with trannies, I just wouldn't like my bf to be one.

I think you have to tell your partner & I feel sorry for you because of that (because of my lack of an open mind)

She'll find out sooner or later, & if she can't cope with it, it's kinder that she finds out now before she invests even more time & emotion into your relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

All this honesty,, honesty, honesty talk. Honesty doesn't always work.

If I really loved a guy I might accept it if it turned out he was a tranny and understand if he hadn't told me earlier in the relationship (because, hello, it's hardly an easy thing to tell someone). But if you tell a girl before she really gets to know you she might not give you a chance, there's a lot of prejudice out there, and misnformation.

The key things I'd be concerded about would be why you do it and what you get out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

I have to say this would really freak me out if my B/F told me he did what you do, I mean if you have had positive sexual experiences as both male and female(as you've said) then you're BI, whether you think you are or not, I think that is what would bother me the most, I really couldn't be with a guy that fancied other guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Gwan post a pic! I want to see how convincing you are. I'd say be honest. It sounds to me like it's just a bit of fun. Don't see what she might have against it unless she's completely homophobic and closed minded.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Binomate wrote:
    Gwan post a pic! I want to see how convincing you are. I'd say be honest. It sounds to me like it's just a bit of fun. Don't see what she might have against it unless she's completely homophobic and closed minded.

You think she'd have to be completely homophobic to have a problem with her boyfriend being a giver and a taker? Would you think about what you're writing?

I don't have any problems with people following their own life choices but FFS, you need to draw the line on this one. I honestly can't imagine that your girlfriend would take it well if she found out you like a bit of the other every now and then, while dressed in womens clothes and a pair of heels..... If you want to do what you do, more power to you. But I can only imagine how devastating a blow it would be to her to find out her boyfriend likes to play girlfriend to another guy.....

She probably trusts you. You're betraying that trust through your actions and your silence. That's not on 'girl friend'. If you want to carry on doing what you do then you need to either 'fess up to her so she can find happiness with a 'real' man.... I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend here. But you're being incredibly unfair to her through your behaviour.... The undertone to your post appears to suggest that you're not really doing anything wrong and honestly, that truly is offensive.

Good day,

Gil

Binomate wrote:

You really think that's good advise? Be realistic -- it's not something that people encounter every day, and it's not what society might deem "the norm". It would more than likely jeopardise the relationship. While most people like to think that they're open-minded and that this wouldn't phase them, in reality, it actually would for most people.
    Gil_Dub wrote:
    You think she'd have to be completely homophobic to have a problem with her boyfriend being a giver and a taker? Would you think about what you're writing?

I don't have any problems with people following their own life choices but FFS, you need to draw the line on this one. I honestly can't imagine that your girlfriend would take it well if she found out you like a bit of the other every now and then, while dressed in womens clothes and a pair of heels..... If you want to do what you do, more power to you. But I can only imagine how devastating a blow it would be to her to find out her boyfriend likes to play girlfriend to another guy.....

She probably trusts you. You're betraying that trust through your actions and your silence. That's not on 'girl friend'. If you want to carry on doing what you do then you need to either 'fess up to her so she can find happiness with a 'real' man.... I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend here. But you're being incredibly unfair to her through your behaviour.... The undertone to your post appears to suggest that you're not really doing anything wrong and honestly, that truly is offensive.

Ouch, that post was a little out of order... Maybe the OP doesn't realise the error of his ways, there's no need to patronise him or insult him to make your point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

What i find a bit strange is that no one has grabbed at the " go out and flirt with guys line".

Have you done this while going out with girls, and would you stay doing it if the girl knew about your double life????

I am just curious because for me, the whole " going out with someone " means in no way flirting when anyone else. Just curious as to the OP's thoughts on this, sorry it's off topic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Maybe I missread the original post but I got the idea from the original post that this dressing up is all a bit of fun that he does every once in a while and that he is a straight guy. I stand by my advice if this were the case of the O.P.

DaveMcG wrote:
    Ouch, that post was a little out of order... Maybe the OP doesn't realise the error of his ways, there's no need to patronise him or insult him to make your point.

I disagree Dave. I'm not trying to offend in any way. But I'll not hold back when it looks like someone who is living in a part-time fantasy world is messing with the future happiness of another. His girlfriend must trust him. Nothing wrong with that and in the ideal world or even the world of one who strives for the ideal, said trust would not be misplaced. But this guy lives in two worlds which will eventually collide and could have a devastating effect on his girlfriend if she wasn't in the know

Sorry, but I can't just sit back and ignore it. I live in the real world but understand that my world differs from others. If the OP thinks his potential girlfriend won't want anything to do with his 'other' life, he needs to cut her loose right from the start before his actions really hurt her. That's simple. Be cruel to be kind I guess.
    BinoMate wrote:
    Maybe I missread the original post but I got the idea from the original post that this dressing up is all a bit of fun that he does every once in a while and that he is a straight guy. I stand by my advice if this were the case of the O.P.

No mate, he's physically engaging others when out with the 'girls'. No problem there, if he was single. He would appear to be considering seeing a girl regularly though....
    Gil

Thanks for all the honest reponses. Really interesting to hear your points of view on this, because the only person (close to me) I've really come out to is my sister.
    why you do it and what you get out of it

You know something? If I could press a button right now and totally destroy this dimension of my personality, I would do it! It's such a hassle, having to keep this secret, having to store all my clothes, having to trawl through shopping malls discreetly buying female clothes and show...

But it is also possibly the most thrilling thing in my life. I feel like I'm in heaven when I step out dressed up to the nines, looking my best, showing off my long legs and slim smooth body... guys have to wear such boring clothes really. I mean, I like male clothes to an extent, but they don't even compare to the modern, trendy and beautifully styled clothes girlies get to wear. And all those sexy shoes and boots girls get to wear... mmmmm, hours of fun. A pair of jeans, male shoes and a shirt just don't compare to the thrill of dressing in sexy, sensual, revealing and flirty feminine clothing! And flaunting what you've got is so much fun, girls know what I'm talking about ;)

So why should we let the girls have all the fun when they dress up and hit the clubs? I want a piece of that whole cake I suppose... but I don't really know why..

Gil_Dub, I understand where you're coming from, but the truth is, I actually don't know what the solution is. I'm not saying what I'm doing is morally correct, but I want to find out. Maybe it is wrong to want sexual relations with males when I'm in female mode, but for some reason to me it feels natural. I understand this is totally weirding some people out.. but this is how it is. I've go to deal with it at the end of that day :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

TGirl wrote:
    How do girls actually feel about this? Would it be best for me not to tell my partner, and just disappear every month (returning totally shaved and tanned?), or should I come clean?

if you're going the whole hog and are gonna come home shaved and tanned once or twice a month then you're going to have to come clean. once you become intimate with a girl she's going to notice these things and wonder wtf's going on!
    if you're sure this is just something you like to do for fun, i would consider avoiding that kind of thing when you become involved with a new girl, i know i'd definitely be suspiciously of the hairless tanned thing!
    give it a while and see how things work out if you get involved with someone. if you think they're opened minded (perhaps broach the subject in an indirect manner) you could bring it up at some stage. as long as its not something you like to do when being intimate with a girl, im sure there are some that wouldn't mind you dressing up occassionally.

Gil_Dub wrote:
    I disagree Dave. I'm not trying to offend in any way. But I'll not hold back when it looks like someone who is living in a part-time fantasy world is messing with the future happiness of another. His girlfriend must trust him. Nothing wrong with that and in the ideal world or even the world of one who strives for the ideal, said trust would not be misplaced. But this guy lives in two worlds which will eventually collide and could have a devastating effect on his girlfriend.

Sorry, but I can't just sit back and ignore it. I live in the real world but understand that my world differs from others. If the OP thinks his girlfriend won't want anything to do with his 'other' life, he needs to cut her loose before his actions really hurt her. That's simple. Be cruel to be kind I guess.

I understand your point, but patronising him and poking fun at what he does ('girlfriend'), and then saying that he's not a 'real man' does not help anything. No need to upset anybody here, I'm sure it's not an easy thing to admit to doing, even on a message board.

What I gather you're trying to say is that he's being selfish in trying to maintain both of these lifestyles, and that it's not fair on his girlfriend, and he should break up with her.

I'm beginning to lean in that direction too, think of how she'll feel if she somehow finds out that you didn't shave your legs because you're in a swimming competition!

Have you done this while going out with girls, and would you stay doing it if the girl knew about your double life????

Yes, I've flirted when out with my trans-girlfriends.

I do not have a full-time girlfriend right now - finished with my last gf in September. But I do go out with girls, and date, and wil probably have a gf in the future. If the girl knew about my double life.. I don't know what I'd do.

Tbh, I keep telling myself that I'll give it up "next year" and settle down, and dedicate my life to a real girl, putting my own "girl" side to rest. But it isn't happening. I would like to give this up, but I know of countless cases where other tgirls have tried, and ended up going back and dressing again - so what's the point? I even know of married men who have had many "cleanses" where they've dumped all their female attire, and tried to go straight. But it never works... I don't know why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,966 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

TGirl wrote:
    ...am I gay. No... ...including the need to be taken by a masculine male.
    Are you sure? I'm hetro, and I've never felt the need to be "taken by a masculine male".

"There's a shoe for every foot", so you'll find the right woman - you might just find it a little more difficult to find the right size. :)

• Advertisement

TGirl wrote:
    Yes, I've flirted when out with my trans-girlfriends.

I do not have a full-time girlfriend right now - finished with my last gf in September. But I do go out with girls, and date, and wil probably have a gf in the future. If the girl knew about my double life.. I don't know what I'd do.

Tbh, I keep telling myself that I'll give it up "next year" and settle down, and dedicate my life to a real girl, putting my own "girl" side to rest. But it isn't happening. I would like to give this up, but I know of countless cases where other tgirls have tried, and ended up going back and dressing again - so what's the point? I even know of married men who have had many "cleanses" where they've dumped all their female attire, and tried to go straight. But it never works... I don't know why.

Do you have many other 'girlfriends'? How did you come to meet them, out of curiosity? Just in clubs and the likes? Would you be able to meet any girls in the same way as you met your 'girlfriends'? Cos that would be ideal if you had a girlfriend who didn't mind/enjoyed your hobbie.

Where else would it go...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

Hmmm.....

I suggest you read:

"Prometheus Rising" by Robert Anton Wilson.

This includes discussions of profoundly changing who and how you are, using combinations of LSD + structured experiences to "re-imprint aspects of your personality".

If you have a major fetish connected with being a T-Girl, then one way of describing this is to say your energy is balanced to facilitate this. I.e. instead of externally appreciating women sufficiently that your feminine energy enhances their feminity, you channel it through yourself and act female.

This isn't the kind of thing you can overcome through will-power. You need to change who you are inside, profoundly.

I think for the sake of the people on the boards, you should clarify:

- Have you had sexual encounters with any men as a T-Girl?
    - If it weren't for the stimga / non acceptance, would you act as a t-girl every weekend ... as a lifestyle?
    - Whats your perspective on alternative angles on sex, ie: BDSM?
    - Approximately how old are you?
    - Do you have a strong fetish reaction, i.e. do you get really turned on, or do you feel yourself when acting this way?

Good luck!

TGirl wrote:
    ....You know something? If I could press a button right now and totally destroy this dimension of my personality, I would do it! It's such a hassle, having to keep this secret, having to store all my clothes, having to trawl through shopping malls discreetly buying female clothes and show...

...Gil_Dub, I understand where you're coming from, but the truth is, I actually don't know what the solution is. I'm not saying what I'm doing is morally correct, but I want to find out. Maybe it is wrong to want sexual relations with males when I'm in female mode, but for some reason to me it feels natural. I understand this is totally weirding some people out.. but this is how it is. I've go to deal with it at the end of that day :|

I'm not taking the piss here. I'm not trying to be amusingly rude. I'm not going to call you a girl or woman because that's not what you are. I'm not weirded out by it. I'm not going to judge you on anything other that your apparent wish to keep this secret from a future girlfriend rather that laying your cards on the table and giving her the chance to accept you for who you are.

But I'd go further than that having read your last reply. The situation in which you find yourself is not the norm but that doesn't mean you have to 'fix' it. I don't believe (but I'll be the first to admit that I'm just a guy opining without the 'benefit' of formal training) that this is a personality trait as you presented it. This is pretty obviously a manifestation of something that's fairly deeply seeded in your sexuality and something that I would urge you not to be ashamed of, despite the pressures Irish society at large would place upon you.

Look, all you can do is be honest with yourself about the situation you find yourself in right now. If you want to dress a certain way, act a certain way, engage in certain sexual activities then fair play to you. You must be honest with yourself too and attend to your 'needs'. There's no point in trying to supress certain urges that obviously are a pretty big part of what makes you who you are as a creature. Between consenting adults it's pretty much anything goes as long as you're both reading from the same sheet.

What I'm saying is that to have any relationship on any level, you have to consider the reasonable expectations of your partner. If you don't afford a girlfriend the simple courtesy of getting to know who you really are, you're building anything you may have with her on a foundation of deception. If she's not the girl who'll understand this, then why waste your time and hers by building a sham relationship? I'm sure it's not easy to face up to the fact that what you do won't be commonly accepted for a long time, but at least you know what you're up to and can make informed decisions about everything you plan for in life. Without giving a partner the same information when you know it's important, you'll be setting yourself up for a life of lieing and the fear that you'll be caught.

Which would you prefer? To be honest and run the risk of rejection or to deceive and risk losing anything you think you have with that person? Start from day one the way you mean to continue.....Search hard enough (and you will no doubt have to search further afield than the local or Coyote or wherever else you may go if you're out with the lads) and you'll find someone who will accept you for who you are....But don't try to fool yourself or others in the meantime. If you're honest with the people who have a right to know about your choices, you'll have nothing to be truly ashamed of - They'll know what they're getting into with you.

Gil

The more I read your replies tgirl, the more you make me wonder, you said in an earlier reply that you are not gay, if that's the case WHY would you flirt with guys when you're out & what about this need to be taken by a masculine male?

They are not comments that would be made by ANY straight guy, no matter what things they were into...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, when you've been out dressed as a woman have you had experienes with guys?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Being honest I think from all of your posts its become quite obvious that you must on some level be gay. At the very least bi sexual even if you have yet to admit it to yourself. It is simply not natural for a hetrosexual man to want to
    a)flirt with men
    or
    b) be taken by a masuline man

These are quite clearly homosexual traits. In fact I would go so far as to say they (especially B) are the very essence of being gay. There are things such as being very into womens fasion etc that are gay traits and can be exhibited by straight men, but what you descibe leaves little doubt in my mind that you must be gay.

So in answer to your question i wouldnt tell this to prospective Gf's but would rather question whether what i want is a Gf.

Lads...This has sod all to do with whether or not the OP is gay. Why the bloody obsession with 'outing' people who exhibit anything other than a preference for wolf-whistling at 'burds' while perching a can of dutch gold on their stained football top? The guy wants it both ways....And he won't be alone in that....

There are all sorts of things that will lead people to expression of their sexuality or personality through means that differ from what we consider to be 'normal'. But that doesn't mean any of us are in a position to label someone as having a 'gay' sexual preference. This could be all sorts of things....reluctance to admit a homosexual preference, bisexual attraction, transgender issues....All sorts of things. None of us are in any position, qualified or not, to believe we really know what's going on here. Stop with the attempt to 'out'. Stop with the misinterpretation of stereotypical traits.

Gil

Gil_Dub wrote:
    Lads...This has sod all to do with whether or not the OP is gay. Why the bloody obsession with 'outing' people who exhibit anything other than a preference for wolf-whistling at 'burds' while perching a can of dutch gold on their stained football top? The guy wants it both ways....And he won't be alone in that....

There are all sorts of things that will lead people to expression of their sexuality or personality through means that differ from what we consider to be 'normal'. But that doesn't mean any of us are in a position to label someone as having a 'gay' sexual preference. This could be all sorts of things....reluctance to admit a homosexual preference, bisexual attraction, transgender issues....All sorts of things. None of us are in any position, qualified or not, to believe we really know what's going on here. Stop with the attempt to 'out'. Stop with the misinterpretation of stereotypical traits.

Gil
    Gil I'm not trying to out him at all, all i'm trying to get across to him is that from a girls point of view it's going to be more upsetting to find out that your b/f flirts with guys etc, then to find out that he dresses like a girl every now & then.

Thanks for the heartfelt response Gil_Dub.

To answer people questions; yes, in my female form I've had sex with guys. Yes, I liked it. I liked being the girly one, the submissive one, the fairer sex in every way...

BUT - and here is the problem:
    I also love women. No, I'll say that again... I really Love women, with a capital L. I love everything about them, and they turn me on. I have had fulfilling sex with girls, and have had my most deepest and meaningful relationships with girls. I love them as friends and also as sexual partners. I want to marry a woman and spend the rest of my life with her, being a good husband and supporting a family.

And here is the thing; I am NOT at ALL attracted to men! No seriosuly.. I mean it, I'm not into guys at all when I'm in male form. I find the idea of homosexuality quite a turn off, and don't understand why men are attracted to other men. I'm not homophobic at all, but sexually, I'd never touch a man, and find the idea of it repulsive!

But when I'm a female... let's just say, things totally change!

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit (if that is possible?). Lol... I'm a strange one alright!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Female does not = submissive by default.

TGirl so you have complex needs in your life that are lifestyle and gender and
    sexual preference linked.
    It is not that strange, but for most people it would not be considered the norm.
    Many people would view keeping such issues from your partner/gf as a betrayal.
    You are not hiding from yourself in reguards to your wants and needs but you
    will have to learn to be as open and honest with anyone that you intend getting
    into a long term relationship with.
    This will not be easy and there maybe a lot of rejection going to come your way
    but if you look in the right places you may find someone open minded enough
    that you will want to pursue a relationship with.
    I would suggest that you do have some issues that maybe you should see a
    cousellor about just so that you are ready and able to cope with what may come your way.

There are people out there that fall in love with the person and not thier tackle.

are you the blonde chick from the meteor ad?

please don't ban me :)

paperclip
    1 week ban for off topic and unhelpful posting,
    your plea only shows that your know you were in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

It was funny though! :D

To the OP.

Whatever you do don't commit yourself to someone long time and not tell them.

Imagine your wife of thrity years walking in on you in full atire. Or running into you on the street. Or catching a rumour which she REALLY doesn't want to be true.

That's too much to expect a person to be able to handle.

So do what you like but remember that this behaviour will really destroy a person you care for if they suddenly find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

op hide your details (edit)

Finding someone who is open minded enough to deal with my trans side is not something I'm sure I want to do. You see, I've been out there, in the gay scene. I've met lots of people, and I've met girls who don't mind guys having a fem side. But they aren't the kind of girls I want to engage in a long term relationship. Don't get me wrong, they're lovely people. But I'm more into traditional regular girls who want a traditional regular guy, they seem to be the kinds of girls I'm attracted to. Normal people, not people who lead an alternative lifestyle of some sort. The kind of girls, in fact, who are most likely to be totally disgusted with my fem side - they're the kind of girls I'm attracted to, and often end up with.

You may see this as selfish, but remember I'm willing to limit my feminine urges to once every couple of months (for 2 nights at a time) - something a LOT of trannys are NOT willing to do! I know some who have to dress every day, or they can't relax! I'm not at that level. At the same time, when I dress I really do go all out, and I feel like it's a huge release. If I go out for a couple of nights together then it is OUT of my system for weeks, and I can get on with life being a blokey bloke who likes cars and girls. And I can satisfy the kind of girl who will light up my world :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Ok, call me innocent, but in your female form you've had sex with guys?

Surely this means you've had (given) oral sex to straight guys (who presumably thought you were female), or had anal sex with guys? Yet in your male mode you find men (and sex with them) unattractive.

I don't feel the need to catergorise but I'm genuinely curious, do you go out to straight clubs and pull straight guys, or do you go to alternative clubs and pull gay/bi guys? In either scenario I can't imagine most girlfriends being too happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

TGirl wrote:

Just to let you know; I'm not your stereotypical trannie, I'm more meticulous about how I look and am *very* convincing. As a female, I'm slim, with long shapely legs, washboard stomach and a pretty face with well-applied make-up and a modern styled blonde wig (which looks pretty real, and like how a real girl glamourous girl would style her hair). I dress like real girls do by observing how they dress on the streets and in the clubs, so I am up to date with the latest girlie trends... I love sexy boots, denim miniskirts, crop tops, accessories, revealing niteclub-wear, Sienna Miller style hippie tops and floaty skirts.

Did this paragraph not totally freak anyone else out? The most surreal experience of my life...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

this is a topic i'm very intereted in, i actually would like a pic to judge weather i'd be fooled or not, would love to talk more personally with the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

OP I think you need to face up to the fact that what you want is fundamentally selfish and would it be completely unfair to subject a 'normal' girl to the possibility of destroying a huge part of your life together if you were in a long term relationship before she found out your were a T-Girl.

You cannot have your cake and eat it - (at least not without yourself or someone else paying the price) You basically have 2 choices :

Find a 'normal' girl who is ok with your t-girl tendencies ie BE HONEST.

Find a normal girl, tell her what you used to be like and Drop the T-Girl stuff.

Anything else is just lying to them and yourself.

Just out of interest if you were in a monogamous relationship with a girl - would you cheat on her when in T-Girl mode? (Even if you wouldnt consider it cheating - she might)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

I'd like to see a photo to see if I'd be fooled but more for my own peace of mind(assuming I wouldn't be)....

Just a few little questions here, you say you've slept with guys when your being a woman(so to speak):

How do they react?

You say you find men unattractive, how do you justify sleeping with them, I assume for sexual gratification, when in "female form"?
    If you say that you're views are COMPLETELY different when you dressed up I think it might go a bit deeper than just wanting to dress up and you should probably seek professional help as that level of detachment between two aspects of your personality surely can't indicate sound mental health....

• Advertisement

To answer your questions:
    - I go to gay/mixed pubs, where there is a type of man called an admirer. These guys are usually hetero but also have a thing for TGirls. There are also regular guys who are "open" to experiences with non-genetic females, especially ones who are very attractive looking. There are more guys out there like this than you'd realise!
    - If I'm with someone, I will make sure they know I'm not a real girl. tbh, they usually figure that out anyway, because I don't pass 100% as a female. I am convincing, but not 100%. For instance, walking down the street I get away with it, but not when I go to the checkout desk and look the cashier in the eye!
    - As for men, I find being with them very nice when I'm in girl mode, and I find them unnattractive when in hetero-boy mode - simple as.
    - I'm 24

As for cheating... well, I really don't consider being with a guy cheating if I'm in a relationship with a girl. If there is emotional attachment to the person you cheat with, or some deeper kind of attraction, then yes - it is cheating. I would never cheat on a girl by being with another girl, because I like girls too much, and may become emotionally involved. But with guys, it's just fulfilling the female need within me to be taken by a male, nothing more.
    you say you've slept with guys when your being a woman(so to speak):
    How do they react?

They are mad about me!
    You say you find men unattractive, how do you justify sleeping with them, I assume for sexual gratification, when in "female form"?

I find the idea of being a female with a stong male attractive, but I don't find men physically attractive. I find it attractive that they look at me as a girl, and that they want to make love to me. This is pure sexual ecstacy...

And yes, I think it is pure sexual gratification. Is that bad?

I'm being really honest with you people, and I'm glad you've been honest in return. It's really interesting for me to discuss my deepest secrets in this way, and I'm learning from this as much as you. I genuinely just want to explore this whole aspect from a "regular persons" point of view, and how you see it, or how incredibly strange it is. So any advice or opinions are helpful - thanks :)

And yes elusiveguy, sometimes I too think I could be verging on schitzo... which is scary. But oh well...

Just to be incredibly clear on this no pictures are allowed here in PI and any
    futher request for pictures in this case will result in a warning and possible banning

Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

Sorry but i think your lifestyle is freaky (opinion). If a guy were to dye his hair different colour and dress lets say as a biker, would he be then allowed go out a few nights on the pull? doubt it. (him being with someone)

You basically have two personalities.. like a Skitzo? I recommend a psychologist (sp?) (opinion)

In a word no I wouldn't. And I'll tell you why.

I have a very good male gay friend who is HIV positive.

We share a friend who is straight, hot, good family, smart, good job,great body and is looking for a wife. He will find a wife as he is a catch.

I found out that after college these two friends were shagging for over a year, so this hetero guy was basically exposed to HIV for over a year. Will his future wife ever know about this? No.

So after i heard this, I became increasingly appreciative of homophobic men.

Im presuming you receive when you are in female submissive role. And I also know that these married or straight admirer guys often dont like using protection. Also you can transmit with oral. So, to me and to other women, you are a health hazard.

Im sure you will find women who are open to your lifestyle, but not the old fashioned traditional types. No way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

TGirl wrote:

I find the idea of being a female with a stong male attractive, but I don't find men physically attractive. I find it attractive that they look at me as a girl, and that they want to make love to me. This is pure sexual ecstacy...

And yes, I think it is pure sexual gratification. Is that bad?

Would you ever be interested in being with a woman as a woman? Does it feel different to be considered attractive by a woman while you're in "man mode"??? And just to clarify is it the concept of being with the guy or the actual act that does it for ya??

noway - I understand your concerns about health. But I am very conscious of this, and always demand safe-sex with a condom. And I don't allow CIM as it also transmits sexual diseases.
    Would you ever be interested in being with a woman as a woman? Does it feel different to be considered attractive by a woman while you're in "man mode"??? And just to clarify is it the concept of being with the guy or the actual act that does it for ya??

Being with a woman as a woman definitely sounds like fun, but I don't know how many women would be into this!

I love being attractive to women when I'm in "man mode" as well, a any guy does. I'm mad for women and I take care of my appearance and dress well.

It is both the concept of being with a guy when I'm a female, and also the actual act that does it. After orgasm, I often have this flash of "what the feck am I doing? this is not right, I shouldn't be doing this" and sometimes there is shame and guilt, and I have this feeling if wishing I just wasn't there. But after a while that fades away and I want more...

Im going unreg for this my bf does like to dress up, i think its very sexy, but im bi so its like being it a girl and extra. I dont mind it at all. He was honest about telling me from the start so if i wasnt kean i could say so. But be honest wit her and see how she feels about it.

does cim stand for cumming in mouth?im confused:confused:

does cim stand for cumming in mouth?im confused:confused:

You hit the nail on the head ...... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

And yes elusiveguy, sometimes I too think I could be verging on schitzo... which is scary. But oh well...
    Well, if you're being honest with yourself when you talk about your "guy mode" and "girl mode", it's certainly a possibility that you are schitzophrenic. Have you tried talking about this with a professional?

You need to realise that you would be VERY, VERY selfish to think that your cheating on the "traditional girl" you're looking for would not be anything other than an unacceptable betrayal of trust. If you can find a girl like Mizzy *1 you could potentially have a very happy relationship with her, but given that she's bi, she wouldn't exactly fall into your notion of a "traditional girl" and at that, I'd be surprised if she was okay with you shagging other people (which no "traditional girl" is ever going to be okay about).

You're either very confused or extraordinarily selfish, only you know the truth, though you might need some professional help to reveal that knowledge to yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement