Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Things in FM

• 11-12-2005 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭

Didn't seem to be any suitable thread on weird things that happen in the game so i made one myself...

One really weird thing is in FM 2006, a player called Cameron Jerome seems very strange. If you have player pictures loaded on and you go to him, you'll see his face. If you click back and forth between screens for a while and you go back to his player profile screen, he's totally different!!!!!!! I mean totally.

Anything else like this in the game? It was hilarious!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

When I signed Freddy Adu he had 86 years remaining on his DC United contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

My brother once had a 56 year old playing for him. Paddy Mullin or Mullins I think his name was.

I've seen my fair share of weird stuff over the years, finding the Soccer AM "Badgers" in FM05 was amongst the strangest of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

When i was playing Champ Manager 03/04 Bobby Robson got sacked from Wigan. A bit of a harsh sacking I felt seeing as I was playing in the 2019/20 season and Bobby was 90 years old or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Pighead wrote:
    When i was playing Champ Manager 03/04 Bobby Robson got sacked from Wigan. A bit of a harsh sacking I felt seeing as I was playing in the 2019/20 season and Bobby was 90 years old or something like that.

Thats Bobby for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

I'm playing the 00/01 version at the moment, great game.

I'm still getting used to it though. For instance, I have Phillipe Mexes and he recently decided that he "Wants to be put on the transfer list because he feels he needs a new challenge". I granted his request to be put on the transfer list and immediately I went to the squad screen, clicked into his transfer info, and it also said "Wants a more important role in the team".

Feckin eejit doesn't know whether he's coming or going.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    . . . . finding the Soccer AM "Badgers" in FM05 was amongst the strangest of them.
    Ya that was great alright, Tim Lovejoy playing for Man U!
    There was one in 06 recently for me, cant remember now tho. Hed something to do with someone signing a contract anyway. Might think of it soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Harchester FC (AKA The Dream Team) are in FM2006

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Slurms wrote:
    Harchester FC (AKA The Dream Team) are in FM2006

is there any way at all of activating them? so you could buy players? need some excitement in my game :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yup, before you start a game untick the Keep EDT files and the other box underneath it. Though its crap cos their players are incredible, they have a youngster with 195PA

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Just saw a really bizarre result in FM05 in the CL semi final - Milan beat Atletico Madrid 2-0 in the first leg, but were 4-0 down in the second leg, only to score twice in injury time to win the tie on away goals :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

Slurms wrote:
    Yup, before you start a game untick the Keep EDT files and the other box underneath it. Though its crap cos their players are incredible, they have a youngster with 195PA

but would he come the shamrock rovers, the weirdest thing fr me was making the semis of the champs league in cm05 w/rovers

Advertisement