Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper & the claymore

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You've been banned from nine servers...
    Ta da... Looks like i'm not that bad in the chopper after all... :P

What exactly are you basing that on...? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

http://www.bf2s.com/player/lizarduikoa/

Meh, I ain't much cop, but its all fun! :) Aviator stats slowly turning around, was like 1:2 before I got a joystick, it's all good ):0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Zillah wrote:
    You've been banned from nine servers...

What exactly are you basing that on...? :p

WHat's with the anti Gilenrai... have I ever ruined a game on you? No well shut your cake hole then... ;)

Like I am at a loss or something... 9 server? Meh...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Like I am at a loss or something... 9 server? Meh...

Hey im just wondering...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

WHat's with the anti Gilenrai.

I think you are too agressive for your own good.

Was playing with you last night, the minute i joined the
    server, you were fighting with someone over chat.

In the next level you also got in a fight with a guy cos
    he said you sucked at flying. hehe then you got kicked.:D

I think you would be better sticking with the ground
    forces. You have the ability to stay alive for long periods
    which i noticed on the SF level on the aircraft carrier.
    That is important when being a squad leader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yea cheers...

Nah this guy kept telling me to get out... being a tosser really. That gets annoying really.

It was really weird though, it got extremely laggy when I got into the chopper, when I was on the ground everything was ok. Some stupid things happened in that chopper... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Vegeta wrote:
    To the last comment....are you nuts!!! sniping is always done as a team usually of two people one with an assault weapon the other with the rifle.

Even in games like America's Army (which has a much better sniping system) if your squad leader stays near you, your skill improves.

me and a mate do this , but i normaly go surport they i can reload him all the time , it works quite well .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

jeawan wrote:
    me and a mate do this , but i normaly go surport they i can reload him all the time , it works quite well .

That's what I'm talking about, if anyone tries to rush the pair of you he cant do much holdin the slow firing rifles, you can make swiss cheese of em though

Vegeta wrote:
    That's what I'm talking about, if anyone tries to rush the pair of you he cant do much holdin the slow firing rifles, you can make swiss cheese of em though

aye true there , i found working in pairs works well in BF2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

It is very easy to run around in this game and have greta fun on your own but true success will only be achieved when working as a group,

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

I sometimes pick being a sniper but its never any fun. That's why I always pick being the special forces or medic where you really get into the action and are able to help your teammates, like healing people and blowing up tanks. I have pretty good aim with the special forces weapon and I'm able to shoot a person a fair distance away anyway.

Regarding the C4, yeah when you see a skull in a red box it should be obvious not to continue your journey up the ladder. I always forgive everyone for an accidental kill unless they looked me in the face and stabbed me with a knife.

People need to use their radar more as well. While piloting a chopper I've had my gunner shoot at our own guys thinking it was the enemy. If they had just looked at their radar they would have seen it was on our side.

true the amount of times ive being killed by my own chopper is silly i dont mind team kills if they not on purpose , playing medic and suport is alot of fun , and working in groups this way you last along time , and do alot of damage

Advertisement