Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEXT PHANTASM! TONIGHT at the Village Venue, Wexford Street

Options
  • 11-12-2005 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Phantom FM proudly presents 'deck the hall ball', the Phantasm Christmas special. As per usual, its upstairs at the Village venue, Wexford street on thursday December 29th. Doors are at 11 and music goes on til late. Come join us and celabrate the festive season at Dublin's top alternative rock club, 'Phantasm'. Happy Christmas to one and all.
    PS..Phantom FM t-shirts still on sale.
    What celebs have said...
    "Hi, I'm Eddie Hobbs!" Eddie Hobbs, thrifty Corkonian.
    "I do be liken dem, in anyways!" Roddie Collins, ex Shamrock rovers manager.
    "I like to put vaseline on my nipples so the t-shirt won't chafe, at McDonalds." Henry McKeane, populace interviewer.
    "Phil Cawley wouldn't be seen dead in one!" Phil Cawley, use to humanity unknown.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

Who-rah! A Phantasm I can attend as I will be home in Dublin! Can't wait! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

College piss up - savage. :D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

JackHyland wrote:
    "I like to put vaseline on my nipples so the t-shirt won't chafe, at McDonalds." Henry McKeane, populace interviewer.
    If you can guarantee Henry wearing nothing but a Phantom FM t-shirt I can guarantee the presence of some very sexy ladies at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Jack said Henry can't make it so they have asked me to stand in instead. Now I must iron my t-shirt ...

But Brian, you just don't have Mr. McKeane's sexy accent.

*sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JackHyland

The Village venue. Thursday December 29th. Doors at 11. Entry through Wexford street. Admission only 5 euro.
    PS..for a sexy accent all you have to do is an impression of some English bloke doing an impression of Captain Kirk.;)

Come here you filthy trollop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Who me?

*sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JackHyland

Thanks to all who came down to the Village last night. Twas a good one. For some reason I've a smidgen of a headache. Dunno how that happened. Anywho, see you all soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I had heaps of fun. :D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Arthur Peanut

how are you yee auld collegiate colleague, missed you on New Years Eve unless i was absolutely twisted

Advertisement