Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dudley Corporation

• 11-12-2005 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember these? I was at a couple of their gigs years ago - used to be cool but I haven't heard from them in ages? I know 1 of them used to post on boards can't remember name though..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

I think they were off touring with Pinback for a while and are working on a new album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Hi

We did two US tours this year, one with Pinback and a 5 week one of our own in August. Currently halfway through our new record that's taken a fair while to do, recorded so far with Rob Bochnik of the Frames, Don Zientara in the legendary Inner Ear studios in DC, Black Box in France and a variety of bedrooms, kitchens and sitting rooms. It'll be coming out on US indie Absolutely Kosher early next summer, they'll be releasing it in Europe too at some stage.

We decided to take at least 2005 off from playing shows in Ireland, cos people were sick of us 8)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

the corpo wrote:
    We decided to take at least 2005 off from playing shows in Ireland, cos people were sick of us 8)
    we still are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

yeah...bring back yer man on bass who needs intravenous just to stand up.dudandm.jpg

where is that pic from?

• Advertisement

mod, please ban pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

the corpo wrote:
    mod, please ban pete
    ah you love the attention

calling up to me today for the thingy? grand.

the things you forget about

new corpo album out soon.
    last one just about to released in australia!

check out the fancy new thumped.com website and nab an mp3 from the new corpo lp

http://thumped.com/news/site-news/new-dudley-corporation-mp3.html

Well, that was some quality bumping!

New Corpo LP out on May 11th, get the single free from http://thedudleycorporation.bandcamp.com !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Moved to Band Promotion.

Good luck with the new album lads!

• Advertisement

Thanks Miguel.

New track from the LP is streaming today on The Point Of Everything blog, if you're at all interested. All the info at http://www.thepointofeverything.com/2013/05/02/the-dudley-corporation-everyone-does-everything-wrong-part-ii/

Advertisement