Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cade and Murdoch...

• 11-12-2005 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Are they still a team or whats happened? Both have been going single a lot recently with Murdoch getting the bigger of the push. Was any reason or promo given to a break up or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah they had split up. Was mentioned on RAW by of the commentators a week or two ago. There might have been a promo on Heat or the website. Murdoch is better off going solo imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

never realy rated them of much of a tag team not even when they where tag champs but cade carried that team imo

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

I never really cared too much for either of them. But I believe that Cade would be far more suited to a singles push then Murdoch. He's impressed me a little bit, Murdoch hasn't impressed me at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

They were the tag team with the most potential of any team I've seen in WWE in a few years. I loved them. Both were brilliant I thought, splitting them up was a very bad idea, although I think they can make it on their own. It was nice to actually have a tag team that had an actual tag team gimmick though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I agree with Fozzy, I thought they were class.
    A good solid tag team whose contrasting styles complimented each other. They actually reminded me a lot of the New Age Outlaws for some reason. Given time I think the team could have really worked and I’m disappointed they split up. Ironically, I was a bit disappointed when they formed as a team, as I was looking forward to the rumored gimmick for Cade when he returned From injury (There was talk of having him assume the identity and stalk his old mentor Shawn Michaels and calling himself HB Cade, might have been funny).
    As for why they've disbanded, I’ve no idea but the thought did cross my mind that Cade is going to fall victim to this new drug taking policy (He beefed up a lot since his first stint as Garrison Cade), and WWE decided to separate him and the promising Murdoch.
    I could be way off and I hope I am as I like Cade as much as Murdoch,cetainly don't want to wrongly presume any guy is doing something he shouldn’t, but that's just a thought I had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

doesnt cades new gimmick wreak of marty jennetty? (spelling?) well the outfit anyways and he re-dyed his hair blonde too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I was hoping they hadnt broken up. I thought they were a great team and one of the better ones to break through in recent months. I cant believe they just broke them up so soon. There was so much potential there.
    If they are going solo Murdoch is my favoured of the two though. Although in his matches in recent house shows with Benjamin he's getting a lot of negative press.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Moogle

Rumour has it that Murdoch is getting the IC belt before WM22

It's all a ploy so they can reinact a Dusty-Flair match...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Brow wrote:
    It's all a ploy so they can reinact a Dusty-Flair match...

Apart from Flair being current IC Champ, what have they got to do with Murdoch?
    I know his real name is Trevor Rhodes but he's not related to the Dream...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

How about the fact that both of them suck?????

And in all fairness the tag team division on both shows in a shambles, plain and simple!!!!

God Bless the Smoking Guns!

D-FENS wrote:
    Apart from Flair being current IC Champ, what have they got to do with Murdoch?
    I know his real name is Trevor Rhodes but he's not related to the Dream...

The reason he got signed is because his gimmick was like a Dusty appreciation thing. He did the bionic elbow as his finisher and everything.

Advertisement