Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where can i get...

• 12-12-2005 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

electric blue converse in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

schuh do them id say, possibly office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 little_green_fa

nah,

already checked schuh,office and a lot of other shops. they just stock the usuals (black, red,cream etc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

go down the street that tower records is on (wicklow street) near that indie record shop there's a retro-ish shoe shop there, they might have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i definately saw them in schuh a while back so keep an eye out...
    try retro in georges st arcade

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Office in Liffey Valley do them.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

This mightn't be much help if you don't go abroad much, but they have different ranges of Converse in other countries and the great thing is you won't see anyone with the same pair in Ireland! I got gorgeous purple Cons in Greece for a fraction of the price they'd be here, and everyone always comments on how unusual they are. Even if anyone you know is going away soon, get them to check out a few shops for you

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Speaking of Converse, I don't get why they're more expensive in America than here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Try Urban on drury Street, they have the more unusual converse there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

I know Footlocker In Blanchardstown S.C has a good selection of Converse so maybe you should try there.Oh and D2 in Blanch S.C do have Converse too.Hope you find some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Teller wrote:
    Speaking of Converse, I don't get why they're more expensive in America than here...

They're usually cheaper in the US if you go to an discount outlet place. I got a pair there for 35 dollas, €55 here usually!

• Advertisement
Advertisement