Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woo Stars!

• 12-12-2005 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

WOO STARS ARE PLAYING TOMORROW NIGHT!

Can't wait!!!

WOOT WOOT!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

i'm so jealous! wish i could go....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Powerout

i just checked the box office.... and i can't believe there's still tickets available

I gotta head to that, but i also have to find someone else who's willing to go!

Class band though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

Ooooh I know the excitement!!!:D

Couldn't believe it either when I saw that there were tickets still available! Crazy! Hope they play some stuff of Heart and Nightsongs too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

If anyone wants to go, i have a spare ticket (i can't really afford to go). If i can't sell the ticket, i'll go myself. I'd just be asking face value for it, so if you are looking for tickets, consider me before the box office if you can :p

EDIT: I know this should be in the FS forum, but i think its more likely to be sold here in the short time before the gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

:(

I wish ppl would advertise their tickets sooner (guess you didnt know tho :P) i'd have gladly taken it off you. Should be an enjoyable gig and i've never been to village,nice venue? any support?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

didn't really like the support but the gig was GREAT!!! I love their gigs! can't wait to see them again!

yea the gig was stupendous

i arrived a bit late because of buses and they were on their 3rd song, i was peaved about that but it was a good atmosphere in there. I liked that venue, i thought it was good. i as particularly impressed by how good their voices are live. If you like them you'll like Broken Social Scene who are coming to Crawdaddy in February and same with Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, they're a week after each other in february anyway, i'm not sure of the dates but check pod.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

Powerout wrote:
    yea the gig was stupendous

i arrived a bit late because of buses and they were on their 3rd song, i was peaved about that but it was a good atmosphere in there. I liked that venue, i thought it was good. i as particularly impressed by how good their voices are live. If you like them you'll like Broken Social Scene who are coming to Crawdaddy in February and same with Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, they're a week after each other in february anyway, i'm not sure of the dates but check pod.ie
    I wish I could have gone on Tuesday but I'm broke and have already seen them this year, had to decide between going to see them or going to see Broken Social Scene and CYHSY i nthe new year and the latter won :D

I wouldn't say they'll be back for a year or two now though :(

Deadly man good to hear you know of those bands, can't ****in wait for them to come. It's gonna be silly. Only if Death Cab would come here. I would also love an Arcade Fire visit and Black Mountain too would be class.

It's been a good year for gigs here though, plenty of the best new bands have either started or finished their European tours here.

• Advertisement

Word

im lookin forward to seein rilo kiley and arcade fire play here....where do you reckon the arcade fire would play tho? the olympia or dare I saw the point *shudder*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

ThatBloke wrote:
    I wouldn't say they'll be back for a year or two now though :(

I think Torquil mentioned they'd be back in around 6 months.

Great gig. Who bought the goodies at the T-shirt stand?

I wanted to but didn't have enough cash on me when I went in!

I'm so goin to see them again in six months time!

Oxegen, I'd say!

i also shudder at the point suggestion

that would really be bad news

i hope they come back. arcade fire and rilo kiley would also be amazing. that said jenny lewis is realeasing a solo album in january, so it's probably more likely that she will tour and not the whole band. are tickets fro broken social scene on sale?

I got mine last week

Cool! Is Crawdaddy an over 18 venue? The gig is about three weeks before I turn the big one-eight.

No idea, I'd imagine it is though, not sure how strict they are.

• Advertisement

Just saw that the Broken Social Scene gig has been moved to TBMC. Pity, I'm not a big fan of that place as a venue.

Eff that

Advertisement