Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Found a labrador

• 12-12-2005 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Theres a male golden labrador that has been sleeping out my front garden the last 2 nites, he is very friendly and is fairly well trained. He is very playfula nd id say is very young.

He is very skinny so ive had to throw him some food but he is missing his home, you can tell this.

Im in the Tallaght area so if anyone has lost this dog please contact me asap.

PS anyone know what i should do if the owner doesnt turn up??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Hi
    Inform your local vets and Gardai
    Also a " found " ad is free 048 37516516 in the Evening Herald

If all else fails your local vet may take him for a few days
    Otherwise the Dog Warden for your area will collect him
    He will do 5 days in the pound and then runs the risk of being put down but hopefully he will be reclaimed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

irishanimals.com has a lost & found section there post his details up there too

http://www.irishanimals.com/lost_found.html

there's also an article on the site to advise what to do if you've lost / found an animal. I'd also recommend a trip to the local vets to see if the dog is microchipped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Velcrow

Theres a male golden labrador that has been sleeping out my front garden the last 2 nites

Hope you bring the fellow in this evening - its cold!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

sorry forgot - also check with the DSPCA they may have the owners' details if they have contacted them looking for their dog & the ISPCA & also if you ring the pound - the owners may have been in contact with them either looking for the dog ;)

Advertisement