Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

msn

• 12-12-2005 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

hey any 1 been havibg problems with msn messenger.
    My sister and i msn each other every night but half the messages wont send and it cuts us off mid talk

anyone else have this problem????????

Comments

christ!there is more forums than after hours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

messenger has been working grand for me all night.
    christ!there is more forums than after hours!

her question was about msn, not boards.

it would be more suited for comp/web

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

lizanne wrote:
    My sister and i msn each other every night but half the messages wont send and it cuts us off mid talk

Please learn to use the Computers or Windows forum in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Is one of you using a connection that is blocked or not a traditional ISP, ie work, university, school, some people have problems if they are in any of the above getting Messenger to work. Also have either of you tried other programs to handle it like Gaim, and trillian both free on google.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'll regret this, are you using a router to connecto the web? Maybe there's a firewall/port forwarding issue.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭solicitous

Yeah i've been having some trouble and so have some friends of mine.
    *shrugs*
    lizanne wrote:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

if ur using miranda or anything like that the msn protocol has been known to drop and be quite faulty at times, maybe its just a dodgy connection (like ibb) with lots of loss your on that could also be causin the problems? That happens to me quite alot on miranda... For no reason, be working fine some nights...

Advertisement