Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LCD-TV; thoughts?

Options
  • 12-12-2005 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

Anbody familiar with this LCD-TV. If not have any opinions?
    Its fairly expensive but the cheapest 17" lcd-tv I could find in ireland was a dubious looking Beko for pretty much the same price, that was in did electrical.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Not familiar with it but Samsung are a great brand. I'd steer clear of the lesser brands like Beko, Videoseven etc and stick to the Philips', Sony's, Samsung's, Panasonic's etc.
    The're built to a higher standard and made with superior components and they will easily outlive any of the lesser brands.
    If your on a budget tho, its a question of price over quality, which is never recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Here's a post on another website about the components and who's in bed with who in the land of plasma. I wonder if there's a similar set of info for LCD OEMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Here's a post on another website about the components and who's in bed with who in the land of plasma. I wonder if there's a similar set of info for LCD OEMs.

There Was A Problem

You must be logged in to enter this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Whoopsie. After a quick Google the post contained this text.

Advertisement