Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master Lord Chuck Schuldiner

• 12-12-2005 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭

Hard to believe that tomorrow is already the 4th anniversary of Chuck's death.

Let the metal flow!

chuckschuldinerfoto.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Oh no, does that mean I have to take out all my Death CDs and listen to them? A fate worse than Death! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Here's to one of the greatest luminaries of Metal, may he rest in peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

New interview posted on http://www.emptywords.org/downloads.htm

RIP Chuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Just a very sad week. RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Still have only heard a few Death songs, but what I've gotten I've liked, must get an album or two coming up to Christmas. Still, doesn't take a hardcore Death fan to acknowledge that they guy is a legend in music. R.I.P.
    Also, within a few days of Dimebag's anniversary, not the greatest week for metal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,632 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Ive only been listening to Death since the summer, and I must say, it is the perfect type of death metal for me. Guttural, but not overly so, crystal clear playing by every member (maybe not so much around SBG), amazing solos which dont venture far into **** territory, and Steve Di'Giorgio on 2 albums!

Advertisement