Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why Are Arsenal Supporters.....?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

The Muppet wrote:
    I gave my reason for not linking . I asked him for a link to back up his allegation , if he has a reason for not doing so he can give it. I have only ever conversed with kaids on this forum AFAIK so The link will have to be one from here and so there would be no implications for his online privacy.
    Online privacy? Really your clutching at straws at the moment. Your online privacy is so important to you that you put your DOB/Real Name and even where you live into your profile.........*boggle*
    There are a lot of members on this forum there are only a small minority giving me grief about this and most of them are just point scoring.
    Would you like me to start a new thread, on the Thunderdome or maybe AH, so that we could get a more balanced view? I could even link to it from my sig, if you would like.
    You know I,m telling the truth
    Far from it. I now believe that you have misled, not just me, but every person you have replied to in this thread. You use a "mysterious" thread to reenforce YOUR POV, when asked for proof of this, you come out with some lame excuse. You then, conveiniently, claim to be being bullied, and now you are "protecting your online privacy????". Despite the fact that you could simply graphically represent this "mysterious" other thread, without giving any idea where or by whom it had been posted .
    but you still persist in a witch hunt. There is no way I will supply you a link because of your attempted Bullyboy tactics.
    How many excuses is that now? 3? 4? 5? I don't believe you, and I will take each and every one of your postings with a large pinch of salt, because of your actions here. For a 41yo, you really are immature.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Hobart wrote:
    For a 41yo, you really are immature.:rolleyes:

The only immature thing on this thread so far is your sig. I've spoken to the Muppet about this and his reasons for not posting the link are valid, if that sort of behaviour was to manifest itself on the forum in question it would be a poor advertisement for Irish soccer supporters.

@ Jank: Be careful ! . . he who is without sin . . . first stone and all that, how's your dad by the way ?

ZEN

ZENER wrote:
    The only immature thing on this thread so far is your sig. I've spoken to the Muppet about this and his reasons for not posting the link are valid, if that sort of behaviour was to amnifest itself on the forum in question it would be a poor advertisement for Irish soccer supporters.
    Sure it would. I have conceded that he does not have to post the link, whats your issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Lads this is totally stupid, this is the soccer forum we don't want this kind of crap back on here. The Muppet has said he isn't going to the post the link as he is entitled to say so move on. Hobart you have a blog use that instead of posting this crap in here. Seriously people move on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Jank: Be careful ! . . he who is without sin . . . first stone and all that,

Wow, maybe you should have learnt that about 2 years ago with all those other accusations flying around about...well you know..
    how's your dad by the way ?
    As if you give a ****

Interestingly when The Muppet is in trouble Zener or should I say Tinky comes out from the shadows and tries to rescue him. Very Batman and Robin I must say.

Its this type of "tag-team" posting that was the cause of many problems here in the past. So much so that many incuding I and a few mods believed that ye were the same person..

Ive thought ye learnt yer leasons lads but maybe not.
    What do they say there is no smoke with out fire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

irish1 wrote:
    Seriously people move on.

I agree. Close this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

This thread ceased to be about the headline topic pages ago because personal vendettas took over with two posters seeking to score points. It should have been closed then but I fear the sig of one of these posters will see it fester for a while yet in other threads.
    As if you give a ****

Of course I care !

ZEN

ZENER wrote:
    This thread ceased to be about the headline topic pages ago because personal vendettas took over with two posters seeking to score points. It should have been closed then but I fear the sig of one of these posters will see it fester for a while yet in other threads.

Of course I care !

ZEN
    Look Zener,

If you have a problem with my sig, PM the admins about it, and stop spamming on this thread about it. The Muppet appears to have no issues with it, in fact he welcomed the publicity.

Seriously, it's not about scoring points, or one upmanship from 1 poster over another. It is about somebody trying to use a point to further their own agenda, and failing to back that up. Nothing else.

I have nothing more to add to this debate, knock yourself out, if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Hobart wrote:
    Look Zener,

If you have a problem with my sig, PM the admins about it, and stop spamming on this thread about it. The Muppet appears to have no issues with it, in fact he welcomed the publicity.

Seriously, it's not about scoring points, or one upmanship from 1 poster over another. It is about somebody trying to use a point to further their own agenda, and failing to back that up. Nothing else.

I have nothing more to add to this debate, knock yourself out, if you like.

Your right I find your sig humourous. If you want to make youself look foolish in front of the whole forum work ahead . Many points in many threads are made here and not backed up with links but I have never seen a user hounded in the way you are hounding me over it . Spamming in other threads I have participated in, Threatening to open thread in AH and the Thunderdome and your sig , and you call me immature.

Your making a public show of yourself man. Give it up The Muppet ain't for turning.

The Muppet wrote:
    Many points in many threads are made here and not backed up with links but I have never seen a user hounded in the way you are hounding me over it
    I'm not hounding you at all.
    . Spamming in other threads I have participated in,
    Where have I spammed in other threads? Show me?
    Threatening to open thread in AH and the Thunderdome and your sig , and you call me immature.
    I did not make a threat. I left an option open for you.
    Your making a public show of yourself man. Give it up The Muppet ain't for turning.
    Grand so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Enough.

Welcome back Zener.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement