Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acii Disco - Xmas Bash

• 12-12-2005 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

This Saturday Dec 17th, Acii Disco returns to the very intimate and extreamly underground (by underground i mean hard to find) venue, The Cavern, on Store st. The first party down there was a huge success, and with Christmas almost upon us, and the stress levels through the roof, the second has even more potential to rock! The night will feature 3 more of Dublins finest alongside resident AL Keegan for an outright chonkin night of Twisted House // Sleazy Electro and Squelchy Acid sounds.

Doors open at 10pm and Admission is only e7. Bargin in my books. Some form of I.D may be required and I would advise all to arrive early if possible as the capacity is limited to only 200.

This weeks line up looks like this -

AL KEEGAN
    ROB HATCHELL
    BRIAN KELLY
    ROB HAWK

Although it is in the back room in Radio City, Acii Disco will have nothing to do with what goes on in that room this or any Saturday night. It has a completly seperate entrance which is located beside isaccs hostel down Frenchmans lane. Confusing I know, but to gain entry to Acii Disco you must use the entrance located around the corner from the main Radio City entrance. Directions from o connell st are as follows -

If u simply get the luas or walk as far as the abbey st luas stop, then walk toward the bus station, you will come to the overhead bridge that says "North cider or South Cider" on it. You then follow the road around to the left as you go under this bridge. You will then see a Talk & Surf internet shop across the road on the corner. You should go up the lane beside the Talk & Surf and just past Isaccs hostel you should see a big scary bouncer sort standing beside a door. Inside this door you will gain entry to Acii Disco. Nice one! Alternativly you can find your way to the main Radio City door and ask for directions from there.

Seeing the great potential in such a night, Acii Disco will now be continuing into the new year and will take place every second week, the first week of the month and the third week of the month, with a week gap in-between it will give everybody just enough time to recover from each party.

Dates Include - Jan 7th (The first party of 06) // Jan 21st (Birthday Celebrations)

Anyway hope to see you Saturday.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS N HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR

Advertisement