Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tours of soap sets or locations...

• 12-12-2005 2:12pm

...anyone done any?

Passed where Corrie was shot in Manchester a few years back but queues too long. Also recently passed Yorkshire TV studios in Leeds where they do a lot of indoor stuff for Emmerdale, but the village itself is a bit outside the city.

Plan to do a Seinfeld Tour in New York this February, though I know most of the stuff was done in studios in California, and the outisde apartment shot is from LA.

Anyone done any? Remotely interesting or a let down?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I went on a TV and Movie tour in New York. It was quite good.
    I saw Jerry Seinfeld's Apartment building. I went out and found Monks Diner myself, which is actually called Tom's Restaurant. It's what the song "Tom's Diner" was about.
    I tried to find the Soup Nazi but it was closed for the winter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I tried to find the Soup Nazi but it was closed for the winter.

Just when you need soup.
    Anyone done any? Remotely interesting or a let down?

You could always visit Fair City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

i saw miami vice being filmed in san francisco

Advertisement