Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a singer.....

• 12-12-2005 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭

hey everyone, me and 2 of my friends from are an unofficial band but we don't have a singer. Me and the guitarist can singer but not while playing anything difficult. The drummer is excellent as is the guitarist, I play bass and I'm ok. Just got a new multi-effects pedal to play with. Should be fun!! We've a keyboards player lined up aswell so if you think you could be our missing puzzle piece post here or PM me.
    Our influneces include Incubus, U2, the chilli's, UB40, Thin lizzy, Doors, Kerbdog, and alot more on top of that too!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

whats the band name? you covers or original? you gigging? using the poxy prefab?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Perfect chance to do something a little different. Instrumental band!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

blu_sonic wrote:
    whats the band name? you covers or original? you gigging? using the poxy prefab?

Are you interested in singing?

might be, i'm not in carlow at the mo though, i'll be back next year. been in a good few bands too

not gigging cause we've no singer, No name as of yet although there were a few names up in the air. Starting with covers with a view to writing our own stuff. When you back in carlow? and no we don't use the prefab altough we might have to.

• Advertisement

its actually not as bad as i made it out, just that its square and you get a wicked sound bouncing round the place like a delay, I suppose it'll be september, i'm going back gigging myself on my todd but i wouldn't mind having a jam with you lot in carlow when i'm back, but as i say it'll be september at best

fúck knows where the lads will be in september. I'll be back myself (hopefully) but the drummer and guitarist and even the keyboard player could be anywhere by then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Shay Im your man,

can play keyboards and sing.

meet ya out in the smokin area there now 11:00 bells

11 o'Clock I hadn't read this, Besides I'd to go back to bed after my first class. What sort of music you into??

Yea was takin the piss with the whole "meet at eleven" thing but yea can sing and play keyboard. Sent you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Trilla, yis can have your first gig at our class party that im gonna jsut go ahead and assume is bein organised! hehe

The_B_Man wrote:
    Trilla, yis can have your first gig at our class party that im gonna jsut go ahead and assume is bein organised! hehe

When da fúck do yees want it? Its like talkin to a brick wall and a hairy german...give me a fúckin date bosco

well im good for any date! preferably not durin rag week coz im busy drinkin that week. maybe the week around feb 11th coz that s my birthday? or like, next week? just pick the next week we dont hav an exam!

The_B_Man wrote:
    well im good for any date! preferably not durin rag week coz im busy drinkin that week. maybe the week around feb 11th coz that s my birthday? or like, next week? just pick the next week we dont hav an exam!

okay tintin Im on the case...up for poker - same place on Monday night. Tenner in - big spenders!!

oh bring your own dutch gold!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Right. I wnat a damn singer now. I'm fed up waitin for this thing to kick off.

Leveretts do karaoke on wednesday night. im gonna be there wit a few others. come down and u can have a secret audition and headhunt any prospective singers.

or alternatively, Mary T got a karaoke machine for xmas. few of us are goin round to hers for some singin. u know u want to....

The_B_Man wrote:
    Leveretts do karaoke on wednesday night. im gonna be there wit a few others. come down and u can have a secret audition and headhunt any prospective singers. ....

Thats a good idea!!
    or alternatively, Mary T got a karaoke machine for xmas. few of us are goin round to hers for some singin. u know u want to....

That is not a good idea!!!

Plus given the ammount of fit birds that do karaoke we could fdind a Cerys Mathews type singer. That'd be bleedin deadly. /me thinks back to Catatonia videos. Yum.

Cerys Matthews? theres a random one! wat about kylie or cheryl?

They're fit but they're not rock and roll enough!!! :p

• Advertisement

avril lavigne?

I'll give her a phone and see if she's interested.

Don shall we head to Leveretts next wednesday??
    Trillla if your as good as you say you are they go sing a song.... and we'll make a decision

oooh a challenge! i like it!

just aswell yis werent there last night. u woulda seen me singin a very crap Rocj DJ. some feckers decided it wud be funny to hand up a song slip for me while i was in the jacks! damn u Kain!

I think that would be a spiffing idea.

to leveretts it is so........ To the bee mobile!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lashes

bman

hehe i heard about your renedition of "rock dj" if id known you would be doing that i would have went over with me bag of popcorn front row lol

ur such a geebag! ur a giant tesco 15 cent bag of gee! not even one of those expensive bags but a crappy 15c standard plastic one!

ps im gonna sing a decent song OF MY OWN CHOICE next wednesday! so there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lashes

bman you couldnt write a song if it smacked you at the back of your stupid little gelled up head!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

well lucky it's karaoke then isn't it!!!! He can just sing a song that someone else wrote and I don't think anyone will mind........

Advertisement