Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galweh Festive Bash.

Options
  • 12-12-2005 2:30pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I propose a festive season bashination at a yonder local Galweigan bar for the complete annihilation of braincells via over-consumption of alcoholic beverages...

What say you, Galwehnittes?

Anyone interested in a pre-crimbo Galway beers, for those who will not be able to attend the SSF in Dublin?

Anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Can't really afford anything pre-Christmas, so count me out. I'd happily drink to a new year's bash though...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

/me motions his gnarled staff in approval

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I KNEW going to sligo would jip me out of beer...oh well...to ye olde local I suppose.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I "conquer". It's going to be a boozy christmas. Just how I like em.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

time and date tbh.

• Advertisement

I completely forgot that I get paid in advance for Christmas. I can afford a pissup after all! :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Not Wed the 21st and not 15th Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm hammered now so I will prob see yous all there! Empty promise ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

anytime after the 5th of January is fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

How about Friday? At this stage its the last date before Christmass!

• Advertisement

Noes!

I'm working most nights between now and January. Sometime in the new year please?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

New year would be good, give me an excuse to come back to galway early.

Advertisement