Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cracked In Bumper Indicator Lens

Options
  • 12-12-2005 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me where I can get a new incator lens, this one is the one that is fitted into the bumper underneath my Morette Quad Headlamps! All I need is one but will buy a set if I knew where! Failed NCT over this :mad:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

what car?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I repaired a cracked lens with Araldite two-pack epoxy adhesive and it passed - the guy took a close look at it but once it was ealed and not likely to get worse he was happy enough. Post a pic of the damage and some idea what car/bodykit.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Timmyc

yeah it's an Opel Corsa Sport B yr 2000, i think there is a chip out of the lens as well as a crack or two so the adhesive might not do it I'd say? will try to take pic tonight of the damaged area!

Advertisement