Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6610i charging problems

• 12-12-2005 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone here has come across this problem already. I have a nokia 6610i about 6 months now and never had any problem with it. I normally charge it about once a week. However last week I used the radio for the first time ever for about 30 mins. (I have not used the radio since). Since then I need to charge the phone every second day - even if I have only sent a couple of text messages. Is it possible that using the radio once has caused this problem? Using the radio is the only thing out of the ordinary I have done in the last week. Is there anyway I can resolve this? Any suggestions greatfully appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I have used the radio on mine in the last few months(fone is 1yrold) for longer periods than 30mins.
    It didn't affect the performance of the phone, maybe a battery problem you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Thanks for the reply - I think I may have inadvertently solved the problem myself. The phone actually switched itself on Monday as I didn't have a charger handy. I then charged it fully & since then (touch wood, fingers crossed etc) it has been fine and I haven't needed to charge it since. I'm not really sure what happened to be honest. One of the things I like about the phone is the fact that it has a decent battery life.

Advertisement