Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe CS2

Options
  • 12-12-2005 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if there is an upgrade path from illustrator 10(windows) to the CS2 suite(wondows)? Failing that anybody know where I could get a cheap old copy of photoshop (legitimately) that will allow me to take advantage of that upgrade path?

Also can anybody think of any problems you might have working with printers using macs and probably Quark? There's no way I can afford a mac at the mo.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

man mini's are nice and cheap, but anyways, generally make sure your work is in cymk and not rgb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Thanks - the mini comment went over my head though.

Rereading my post it may be unclear. When I say printers I mean people who operate printing works. I know they use macs pretty much exclusively. Just wondering if there might be compatibility issues if I give them .eps , .pdf or .ai files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

i was talking about the mac mini computer, an inexpensive mac. no there shouldnt be any issue, but make sure your colour mode is the same as the printers, as in cymk (usually, but check). most printers will accept pdf files.

Advertisement