Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did ye all get in ur xmas tests?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Meh just got all B's. I got 4 B1's - Maths H (84% what a stinger!!)
    English, Biology and German! I also got three B3's in Irish, History and Chemistry!! All honours so far anyway!! But there only Xmas test so who knows! All I know is that I better step it up if I want Pharmacy!!! AGH and I just cant get back into the swing of studying!! too many distractions at home!! please help!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

No xmas tests here..

Mocks are on in february!! (jan 31st)

i bet ill fail!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

I gt 530 points but my History(87) and English(82) teacher marks SO easy. I mean I completely fckd up the Document Question and give a load of waffle without answering the Q and he gives me 92%? Anyone know of a way to get someone else to mark your exams cause I have no idea of what I can hope to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

I did teribly, I don't wanna talk about it. And yet I am. What does that say of my will power?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I got on my report card

Art, Craft, Design - A1
    Art History and Appreciation - A1
    Maths - B1
    Geography - B
    German - C1
    Chemistry - D1
    English - blank
    Irish - blank

my english's teacher's husband was in hospital christmas week and my irish teacher was ill.... but I estimate an A in englis and a C in irish. A potential total of 515-ish! me likey, me likey lots...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i got
    english a2
    irish- blank (sick teacher)
    maths (o) a1
    geography 88%
    biology b1
    french b3
    art 84%
    i was too lazy to calculate my points- wish the mocks would go this well though !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

I don't really think that Xmas tests or even the mocks are an accurate reflection of how you'll do in the actual Leaving. I got about 540 (I think) in my Xmas tests, 495 in my mocks and then got 600 in my Leaving without working any harder. Teachers tend to mark harder than correctors do, generally speaking. There's really no need to get stressed out- the exams are still six months away after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

All higher.
    English: 59%
    Maths: 98%
    Chemistry: 87%
    physics:80%
    Biology:75%
    Applied Maths:100%

:( the teacher is gave us 1 hour to answer 6 questions.......in section3.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 funluvinhobo

When I added up my points for my xmas tests it worked out at 375.

Advertisement