Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Christmas Song

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

John2 wrote:
    You are seriously missing out. One of the best songs ever, Christmas or not.

There's a sample of it here
    but I recommend going out to any shop over the next couple of weeks and stand around for ten minutes, you're bound to hear it at least twice.
    Thanks ^_^
    Sounds nice, yep. Bu I'm sure I've never heard it before...now I feel stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Santa Baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Feenikusu wrote:
    Thanks ^_^
    Sounds nice, yep. Bu I'm sure I've never heard it before...now I feel stupid.

Don't feel stupid, just try and hear the whole thing sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Sorchie

It's not the best Christmas song but my favourite is "All I Want For Christmas Is You," by Mariah Carey!I just love it! John Lennons "War is Over", Wham's "Last Christmas" and Fairytale New York" are really good too!I love Christmas songs!They really get you in the Christmas spirit!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Sorchie wrote:
    It's not the best Christmas song but my favourite is "All I Want For Christmas Is You," by Mariah Carey!I just love it!

All I want for Christmas is youu......uu....u...u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*does the i love this song dance*As you may have guessed i like that particular song

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement