Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones

Options
  • 12-12-2005 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a pair of headphones to replace standard iriver ones. Im not really sure if im after in-ear or cans, I'll leave it up to yea reccomendations. They will be used with an mp3 player, on the go, so sound reduction is important, as is sound quality!

Whats the dif between in-ear and cans ? besides cans being more cumfy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Im thinking shure E2 if i can find them for 70 - 80 delivered. What would be the equivelent to these in cans ? Cans are more cumfy I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have the E3c and bought the e2cs as a present. they are extremely comfortable esp. after I got the triple flange sleeves for them. I can sleep with them on, the sound isolation is great, and you dont look like a freak going around with a pair of speakers strapped to your head.

check www.headfi.org

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

rubadub wrote:
    I have the E3c and bought the e2cs as a present. they are extremely comfortable esp. after I got the triple flange sleeves for them. I can sleep with them on, the sound isolation is great, and you dont look like a freak going around with a pair of speakers strapped to your head.

check www.headfi.org

is the sound quality better on in ear ones ? I find my ears always get sore after an hour or so of wearing them.

Advertisement