Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Tools Ilok Chip Card

Options
  • 13-12-2005 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

I need help! I bought M-Audio powered Pro Tools in August but only today I finally had a PC good enough to install at that. The Ilok key is in there and all the software.

Now I am reading that there is a little chip card that needs to be put into the key.

This card is not in the package. Couldn´t find anything useful under digidesign.com other than a help line number I will ring tomorrow.

Is this chip not included? Or will they send em to me now that I have registered the software or do I have to check back with the store I bought it from?

Anyone has any experience with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I got one with the mbox, all I had to do was register the ilok (www.ilok.com), and it all went like clockwork. There aren't any openings to insert a chip or card on my one, it's sealed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Thanks Dr J

Advertisement