Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Football

Options
  • 13-12-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've seen a few threads similar to this but hey...
    Anyone know where I can watch the Jan. 4th game of USC vs. Texas in Dublin?
    Does that sky digital channel NASC have good college football coverage (who does it transmit - FSN, ESPN?)?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Found that link for Dublin pubs - sorry I missed it before. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Tres bien

Will any pubs actually be able to show the college football now that nasn no longer have it.I thought that was were they got it from aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Screw this! I REALLY wanna see the Texas USC game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭irishraven

Bri wrote:
    Screw this! I REALLY wanna see the Texas USC game.

Although I think USC are gonna blow Texas away I really wanted to see this game to see the Raven's future QB!!! Damn it!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

A good way to do it if soemone has a computer projector buy the game from espn.com watch it online Broadband needed and charge your friends our mates the difference to watch it.

NDMARSHALS wrote:
    A good way to do it if soemone has a computer projector buy the game from espn.com watch it online Broadband needed and charge your friends our mates the difference to watch it.

Maybe I'm just missing it but where is there an option to buy a game? :confused:

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

http://www.woolshedbaa.com/

On Parnell street shows college football

Thanks - didn't see this until it was too late though!

CNN News / World Sport was the best I got. :D

Advertisement