Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is going to win X-Factor?

• 13-12-2005 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

My money has been on Shayne from the start and I still think he'll win. What do ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

The colan sisters:D

Listen to Radio 1 if you want to know why called Colan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Someone who won't ever be famous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Who is going to win X-Factor?
    The mobile phone companies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,798 ✭✭✭Trampas

Its all to suspect that each Sharon, Simon and Louise have an act still left in it.

I was flicking around the channels this morning and michelle mcmanus was on it. Only about she was 22stone at 24 and lost weight and she has a new album coming out next year.

I thought she gave up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

In terms of music and the music business the only marketable one was Maria (can sing, looks good). Since she went were left with Shane as probably the only one with a market (same reasons) except the bottom has slightly fallen out of the boyband/boy icon market. Andy has probably the best voice of any of them this year but i cant see him as being anything other than a slightly hipper Daniel O Donnell and as for Journey South, theyre a Steve waiting to happen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'd still imagine the chances of Maria getting a record deal are good, especially after all the controversy after Louis sent her home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

maria who? she has looooooong gone! Shayne will win for sure. Even if he doesn't win the show, he will be the real winner because he doesn't have big-headed simon or a mental retard like sharon lookin after him. He's has got Louis who never fails with any act he has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Skyuser wrote:
    He's has got Louis who never fails with any act he has.

was he in charge of the huge success who won the Irish popstars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Lump Basher

Shayne = No charisma.
    Andy = can only sing in a boring 'crooner' style, and also sang out of tune a few times - over-rated.
    Journey South = should win IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

To be honest they are all s**t and will never go anywhere. Only reason I watched it was 5 year old loves Chico, can do his dance and all holding his ass. So funny:D

I lost all interest when you had that girl in it earlier when she was crying non stop, then comes out with that she wants to win it because she needs to get her family into a better area. She was going on like she lived in the "hood" or something. Then it flick to her in her house, she was in a lovely area. So full of sh*t

Then you had that spanner from Northern Ireland who was so shy. So shy he couldnt sing to save his life.

It is a pile of crap people and they will be all no where in 2 months time so who cares who wins?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I hope its journey south cos they try so hard and its pretty obvious theyll go back to obscurity when the x-factor finishes. Shayne will do well whatever happens cos he has louis behing hima nd is young. Andy would never really have a career anyways so journey south desevre it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Chico should have won, the others are like watching paint dry.

Advertisement